14

"How is she?" I asked Edward who was sitting in a chair with the look of regret on his face. "It's all my fault." He says. I feel anger weigh on my chest. I let it leave, I try not to assume. I wouldn't want him to assume I was the cause if he didn't know otherwise. 

"He was going to turn her Sinna, I didn't want her to have the same life." Sympathy coursed through me. "Who Edward?" His golden eyes look up at me, "One of the Red Eyes, James." I felt a warm tear run down my cheek. I knew if it weren't for being frozen in time Edward would be also. "She's lost a lot of blood." Carlisle says to us, reading her charts stationed at the end of her bed. I run my fingers through her hair. "She isn't, you know.." He smiles at me, "No Edward is the reason for that." Edward gets up angrily. "I could have killed her." I rush to hug him. "You didn't though. You didn't." It takes him a second to relax but eventually he wraps his arms around me also.

"Sinna, oh my god. I thought you were hurt too." My mother runs in, stress on her face. "I'm fine, really mom. I wasn't even there." She nods her head, "Listen, I know you love Forks but maybe it's time you both come home. The weather is so much nicer in Phoenix and Phil misses you both." She says. In her words, like magic Bella's eyes flutter open. "No Mom. I want to stay here." I could see our mom's heart break. "What,  I thought you hated it here." As weak as Bella was, she seemed to carry herself well. "I changed my mind, I want to stay here. I like it." My mom presses her lips together. "Okay, I um, need coffee." 

"Hey Sinna." Bella says first. I smile at her lightly. "How are you?" She shrugs. "I am good, my leg hurts." Emmett pops in. "You should see the other guy." 

She laughs lightly. "I don't want to loose you." I say to her. She looks down at her IV's. It seems to take a second for her to think about what she wants to say. "I'm Sorry Sinna, I never meant for it to be like this. I just don't think it is a good idea for you to be around me right now." I nod my head, and start to question why I come and run out of the hospital room. "Wait, Sinna." Jasper chases me. "Give her time." He says. I didn't want too. 

I just wanted to disappear. 

-Short Chapter, I am aware. I will be updating again tomorrow.-