02

"It is not about being fearless, it's about being scared and doing it anyways

"It is not about being fearless, it's about being scared and doing it anyways."

❄️
•Sinna Swan•
I yawn, stretching. My eyes flutter at the light coming in through my windows. I smell coffee brewing, and the water of my shower running. I sigh, throwing my blankets off of my body. It sends goose bumps over my legs. I applied small amounts of make up. Just enough so that I looked like everybody else. Changing into the warmest outfit I could muster up. Making a mental note that the laundry needed to be done.

I give a small smile to my sister as I pass her in the hallway

I give a small smile to my sister as I pass her in the hallway. "Hey dad." I say. He raises his coffee. Looking down at my watch, I realize I am late. I take two sips of my own and grab my keys. I couldn't afford to be late.
I sped to school, but still manage to be 10 minutes past the first bell. I sigh. Gripping my bag strap as I walk into the office. The secretary gives me the fakest smile, handing me a hall slip. I yawn, making my way down the emptied school. I take a deep breath before opening the door. "Hello, Ms. Swan, welcome back. Please take your seat." I huff, but barely noticeable. Someone had already taken it. I glance around the room, finding and an open one in the back of the room. I sit down next to the pale boy. "Now that we are here, we can continue our unit." I take out my notebook. Blocking my face with my hand so that it gave the chance of not having conversation. I just didn't really know how to small talk, and it always got awkward. No matter who it was.
"We will be doing a project with your desk partners. You will pick a war, and explain the importance of it." The teacher explains. I purse my lips. At least I have a subject, there is no need to make anything up.  I turn my body towards the boy. Who actually has rather manly features. I knew who he was. He was the only doctor around's son. Jasper Hale. He has a beautiful sister, Rosalie. "Is the Civil War okay Jasper?" I ask. He chuckles a little bit. His golden eyes holding a sense of amusement. "I assure you, I'm very educated with that time era." I give me a light smile. "Great, um. Would you like to have dinner tomorrow and get started, or? I mean- Not like a date or anything it's just, I figured-"
"It's okay, Dinner sounds great ma'm" I give a firm nod, as he just saved me from more embarrassment. Taking note of his chivalry. "So? I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask. He nods. "I can cook for you, or we can go to the diner?" He gives an in thought smile, "I'll cook for you. I'll give you an address." Jasper slides my notebook from under me. Jotting his address down in a beautiful cursive writing. I admire it as he hands it back. I make the mistake of looking up. Where our eyes meet. He stares at me, his eyes- changing colors. I take note of this too. The bell rings, which breaks the trance. "I'll see you tomorrow night Ms. Swan." I giggle. -Wait, I what? "You too, Mr. Hale." Where did this quirkiness come from. I shake my head making my way to creative writing. The class was easy.. You just, create. I put my earbuds, and with a click of my pen. I had no more to say. All I could think about was Jasper's smile. Which was contagious apparently. I'm having dinner with him... Tomorrow.