03

"You were mine, but from afar

"You were mine, but from afar."
❄️
•Jasper Hale•
"You what?" Rosalie panics. "Jasper. How are you suppose to control yourself?" Alice says calmer. I knew what I'd offered to Sinna wasn't wise, I couldn't help it though. Since her Freshman year, I've been waiting for to be with her. My patience got the best of me. "We all will need to control ourselves tonight. Jasper, what is for the meal?" I shrug, I didn't even think about it. "Something simple, I'm sure." Rosalie sighs. "She can't know." I nod, it would be easier if she could.

(•Sinna Swan•)
I was always for common, but Jasper Hale. He wasn't. I look into my mirror, why was I trying to dress up for him? I'd never taken interest in anybody. Let alone someone out of my league. I keep repeating, "It's just a project, it's just for the project." I just couldn't get his gold accented eyes out of my head.

I prop my glasses onto my face as I pull my hair back

I prop my glasses onto my face as I pull my hair back. A dress probably wasn't the best clothing choice, but never the less. It was what I had chosen. I pull on a cardigan for extra warmth. I sigh once I feel satisfied and slip the piece of paper into my my hand with my keys. I sprint through the cold weather and immediately turn on the heat. Programming the address into my GPS, I feel my nerves growing.
Once I get to Jasper's home, I take it in. I was at awh of what was in front of me.

It was so open, I wondered how I didn't have a hard time finding it

It was so open, I wondered how I didn't have a hard time finding it. I felt like I was being rude just starring. What if they had saw me through the multiple times windows? This is what breaks me out of thought. I walk slowly to the door, building courage to knock. As if on cue, the door swings open. "You must be Sinna." The tall women, with the same eyes of. who must be her son assumes. I give a small smile, "I am, it's lovely to meet you Mrs. Cullen." Her smile back puts me into ease. "Please, call me Esme." I walk in behind her, as she brings me into a huge kitchen. Much larger than my own. Which brings my nerves back. Jasper chuckles. I look down at my dress, Is there something wrong with my appearance? Edward steps forward first. "You look lovely Sinna. You'll have to excuse my family. We, uh. Don't get visitors often." He shakes my hand. I flinch lightly, but hopefully unnoticeable to the family. His hands were ice cold. Jasper walks next to Edward. My heart was pounding. His whole family was in front of me, and they all made me uneasy. His hand rubs his neck. "I'm sorry, I have to admit. I'm not much of a cook. My mother is though." For a second time, his eyes meet mine. Hindering a much darker color this time. I nonchalantly place my hand on his strong jaw structure. Which makes me realize how close our bodies were. I draw back quickly. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "The meal is almost done. Rosalie will let you know." Esme speaks up as if nothing had happened. Jasper nods, placing his hand out to me. I take it. As he walks me up the stairs. Out of the corner of my eye, I can't help but to see; a picture frame of several graduation caps. I want to ask, but I simply keep it to myself. He opens a door to what seems like his room. "Sit where you'd like." He states, as I walk towards his round, white fabric made chair. He sits on the floor in front of me. "Oh, no. You-" he puts his hand on my knee as I get ready to stand. "No. Stay. Be comfortable." I give him an unsure nod. Putting my legs to my chest in the chair. Resting my own head on my knees. "So tell me, what do you know about the civil war." He gives a smile.