While deep in my thoughts Hatori wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. He caught me off guard as he handed the lady our tickets. The lady in return gave us two candles to take in with us.

We entered to see that there were lights hanging from cherry blossoms trees. It was a breathtaking scenery, the way everything was so nicely set up.

"This is so beautiful" I ran under the cherry blossom tree telling Hatori to take a picture as some of the leaves were falling.

"1-2-3" I smiled posing cutely under the tree as he took the picture on his phone. Rushing over I looked to see how it turned out.

"Wow a doctor and a photographer" I teased laughing.

"Would you like a photo of both of you?" One of the workers asked as she had on a beautiful glittery dress.

"Sure, Thank you" I said handing her Hatori's phone pulling him under the tree as we had a small gap in between us.

"Move in closer you two" The lady directed as we stepped a bit closer. My hands her were behind my back as it began to become a bit awkward between us. "Come on,more love" Like everyone else she must have assumed we were a couple as she kept directing us to move even closer to each other before taking the photo.

Hatori seemed impatient in how this was going, so he grabbed my waist pulling me into his chest. I looked up at him blushing as this bought back memories of that night at the beach house. The night that I thought he was going to kiss me but didn't.

I'm doing it again. I'm staring into his eyes, only this time I won't lean in because he doesn't seem to feel the same way. Thye're just rumors and assumptions made by other people.

Were only on this so called date because Shigure bought tickets and gave them to us. This will be over soon but I'll enjoy it while it lasts I guess.

"Perfect!!!" The sound of the camera clicking followed by the bright flashy lights indicating that she had finished taking the picture already.

I thanked the woman again taking his phone back looking through the pictures with him seeing that she took several photos of us.

I had no idea I thought it would be just that one but they all came out really good.

Looking up from the photos I noticed that the sceneray began to change. It became darker, some of the lights even began to flicker on and off which began to make me feel uneasy about this.

"Hatori, Did we take a wrong turn or something?" I asked stepping closer to him.

"No I don't think we did" He had a blank expression as usual but how could he be so calm right now. I rubbed my arms together a bit as it had gotten slightly colder.

Stopping dead in my tracks tugging on Hatori's shirt. My eyes had widened at the sight before me.

"What's wrong?"

"T-T-T-he" I began to stutter pointing at the writing on the wall that appeared out of no where in red. The floors would start creeking as I looked around in the dark. When the lights flickered on again it was only in one spot a few feet away from us.

Startled by a figured that had its back to us with long black hair. It wasn't long before the lights went off again. I was scared knowing something would jump out when the lights came on again, so I can prepare myself for it right?

As soon as the light came back on in a particular spot closer to us at the same time. The figures face could be seen. She had a huge slit across her face walking to us slowly. I could feel my knees become weak as I shivered until she picked up her pace running at us yelling.