Snow storm!

RYANS POV

Three weeks. Thats how long my beautiful Stella has been in this stupid coma. 2 and a half weeks since the day she was supposed to move in with me. Three weeks since we've talked.

I talk to her, but she doesn't answer. I refuse to leave the pack hospital, even when they need to run tests on her, I'll just leave the room and wait for her to be done.

I try to be strong for her. I try so hard, but tears always find their way to me. I shouldn't be crying, I should be strong for her, I should be happy. Maybe If I'm happy Stella will want to wake up.

But I'm not strong enough for her, I can't keep the tears away from us. They always find their way.

Right now, I'm watching her. Watching her for any movement, any sort of sign that she's waking up. But there arent any.

One time I read somewhere that music stimulates the brain activity, so I brought in my ihome, and played her music. That hasn't worked yet, yet.

At the moment, I have the stupid french album on. I laughed at that a little. I've grown quite found of it actually. It makes me want to learn french, so when my Stella wakes up I could talk french to her. I think girls like that.

Bonjour, Stella.

I laughed at my inability to speak foreign laungauges.

"I'm sorry Stell. I'll learn, I promise. I'll take you to France if you want. When you get out of here, you and I are going to go to France, wherever you want. I love you." I told her, and took her hand in mine. She felt so frail, almost like if I held it too hard, it would break in half.

"Why won't you wake up? Did I do something to you? If you don't want me anymore, I'll leave you alone, just after I see you healthy and awake. I don't want to leave you, but if it makes you happy, I'll do it. Just tell me." I said, and waited for an answer. Nothing.

"Wake up! You're scaring me Stell. I love you, and I can't live without you! I won't." I trailed off," I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell, its just you don't know what its like waiting for so long." Then, I went up to her limp body, and kissed her lips.

Then something surprised me, her heart rate monitor went crazy. Maybe that means she's waking up?!

I keep kissing her lips, but of course she doesn't kiss back, but the monitor is going crazy, and her eyes start to flutter.

My Stella!

.................................................

JESSIE'S POV

The next morning I woke up naked next to a sleeping Ethan...again. I felt disgusted. I'm worrying about my best friend, scratch that, she's pretty much a sister to me, then I do my boyfriend?! I feel sick.

Ethan always could make me happy, make me forget about whatever's worrying me, and make me happy. It's good, but at some points, I don't really like it. Like now.

I got up from our bed, and put on one of his tee shirts, and my underwear. We have off today, I think its like meetings for teachers or something. Who cares we have off for two days.

I make us french toast, Ethans favorite, and bacon, my favorite. The smell must have woken him up, because he walks in with a pair of boxers on, yawning. Looking sexy as hell.  Little does he know I'm mad at him.

"good morning gorgous." He says, and brings me to his arms to kiss me. I move my head to the right so he only kisses my cheek. He pulls away and looks at me. "What's wrong." I starred at him, childishly.

"You," I pointed my finger in his bare chest. "seduced me last night." That sure made him laugh. For like a full 3 minutes, which is a long time.

"What so I'm not allowed to seduce my own mate?" He said making a joke out of it. I pulled out of his arms and looked towards him.

"Well....not when you put it that way. BUT when you put it that her best friend is in the hospital, then no, no you're not." I told him, while setting the french toast out with the maple syrup, just the way he likes it. Ethan followed me in, and pulled me to him by the waist.

"I'm sorry." Ethan said, then kissed down my neck. "I just can't help myself when I have such a beautiful, sexy women with me." He whispered, then nibbled on my ear. I moaned.

"I forgive you."

...........................................

Hey guys. Sorry if its not really the longest chapter ever, but I hope you like it.

VOTE COMMENT FAN