chapter 3-26

STELLA'S POV

"I can't be Alpha, Stell, I cant to do." Brennen tried to convince me, but I couldn't agree with him. I hugged him again.

"Bren, you're going to be so good, you don't even know how much the pack believes in you." I told him, while letting him cry into my shoulder.

"I don't think I can. I mean my Dad was so good, how am I supposed to live up to that?" Brenned tried to convince me, but I grabbed his head and made him look me in the eyes.

"Can't you see that you could do just as good, if not better? You get along with the kids here, which is good. The adults see what you can do, and you're not just an Alpha to everyone, you're a friend." I told him.

Brennen talked to me for the next hour or so until Ryan called me asking if I was alright.

"Ryan, I'll be out in a little bit. Just wait for a few minutes." I told him through the phone.

"How much longer?" Ryan asked sounding a little impatient. What the hell?

"Until we're done talking." I snapped at him. After I snapped, I felt bad but he was the one who was rude.

"Okay. I'll be here." Ryan said sounding sad.

"K. I'll be right out. Bye" I said ending the call. I looked over to Brennen, who started to take off his shirt. I used to not really be weirded out by this, but now that I have a mate I guess I feeled weired out.

"Brennen I'm really sorry but I have to go." I said, then he turned around and pulled his new blue tee shirt over his chest. He smiled at me.

"It's fine, I should go find Vanessa." He said standing up. "Oh and..um thanks Stell. This meant a lot to me." Brennen said. I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Bye." I said, then walked out the door of my old house. I walked down the long, dark pathway to the only car still here. I was blinded by the headlights, and tried to cover my eyes with my arms.

Ryan must have noticed and shut them off. WHen I finally got to the car, I opened it and climbed in to the warmth.

Ryan was waiting for me, with an expressionless face. I gave him a quick smile, but he didn't seem faced and just drove home.

After about three or four blocks, I couldn't take the suspence and just stared at him.

"What?" I asked, annoyed. Why the hell would he be mad at me.

"What do you mean what?" Ryan snapped back. I kept my eyes on the radio, and had my knees to my chin trying to warm me up.

"I mean why the hell are you giving me that look?!" I asked him, as he parked infront of our place. Ryan shut off the car, and took the keys out and looked at me.

"You just spent the past hour and a half in a room with a man who isn't me, while I sat out here waiting for you. You told me you'd be a few minutes, but guess who sat in here for almost 2 hours?!" Ryan asked, making me angrier.

"I was in there with Brennen, practically my brother. And I'm sorry that Brennen just lost his father, and is scared because has no choice but to take up his father's job as Alpha. I'm sorry, I'll make sure I get your permission next time." I said sarcastically, opened my door and walked out without waiting for his response. I walked up to our door, and tried to open it but it was locked. Shit, Ryan has the keys.

I sighed and turned around, to find Ryan standing behind me with the keys in his hands. Ryan unlocked the door, and put his arm on my hip to stop me, but I just shoved him away.

"Stell..." Ryan trailed off, but before he could say anything else I interrupted him.

"Forget it. I'm going to bed, feel free to sleep on the couch." I told him, and walked to our bedroom.

Ugh, why do men have to be so difficult sometimes.

I changed into one of Ryan's ill-fitting tee shirts and laid in our bed.

I could hear Ryan shuffling this around in the living room, and laid down on the couch. Ryan flipped through the channels, so I could hear that mix of noice you get.

I couldn't fall asleep, this was the first fight Ryan and I have ever had. Was I being too sensitive? Wait no way, he was the one who was being sensitive. He was the one who was being jealous, that overproctive fool.

Even thought I was mad at him, I loved him enough to decide to go out and get him.

I got up from the bed, and walked out to the living room. I found him asleep on the couch, with the TV still on. I smiled and turned the TV off and kneeled over by him.

"Baby? Wake up, Ry." I said, the he mumbled something in his sleep. "Ryan, wake up. I'm sorry I love you." I said, then started kissing down his neck. That woke him up.

"Stella?" He asked finally awake. I smiled and nodded.

"I'm sorry for making you sleep on the couch. C'mon come to bed." I said, pulling to his arms. Ryan finally got up, and walked with me to bed with his arms around my hips.

I laughed seductively.

Ryan and I laid down in bed, and he put his arms around me feeling my body. I laughed.

"Ryan just because I'm letting you in bed, doesn't mean I'm letting you in my pants." I said laughing. Ryan laughed a hoarse laugh.

"That's true, too bad you're not wearing any pants." Ryan said, then stuck his hands down my undies. I squeeled.

"Ryan!" I said laughing, then Ryan showed me just how wrong I was for making him sleep on the couch.

/........................./

Hey guys, hope you like this chapter. Please

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN PLEASE!