Happy New Year!

Hey guys! First I'd like to say a huge thanks to all the responses about my issue at the moment. So I actually told him today after reading all the comments, I felt almost like a rush. So I drove to his house, and told him we needed to talk. He thought it was that dreadful breakup talk, but I just told him it was different. We went to his bedroom to talk privatly, and I just told him. He was just taken back, which scarred me, but told me he loved everything about me, and that they didn't matter. Yeah so now we're all good and stuff. And about the people who thought I wasn't ready for sex, I really love that you said that, but I really am. I'm a 17 year old girl, and I've always stayed away from those situations, but now I know I'm ready. Thanks though!

Second of all, I was thinking and if anyone is, depressed, hurt, angry, sad, suicidal, I've been there, I know how you feel. And I remember just how much it meant when a survivor talked to you, so here I am. Like no one feels this, like you know you need help but you don't want anyone to know. Like everything is fucked up already, so this is fine. Or if those thoughts of suicide are always on your mind, I've had them, I know they're scary but you just want out.

Listen to me, you DONT want out. I made the stupid desition to go ahead and follow through with my thoughts, and it only made me realize that I love my life, that I didn't want to die. Of course the next few months were the hardest things I've done, therepy, crazy houses as I called them, and the looks. The looks drove me nuts. I live in a small town so everyone knows stuff. But those looks will only make you stronger. I have had people inbox me on facebook saying that they want to die, and I'm here to help them. If my cut was only a smallest bit deeper, I wouldn't be here to help them out.

Thats why I need anyone who is like me to know that people care. You have a life, a beautiful life. People care, they really do. Don't think that we cant do anything, because we can. Just don't do it.

To the fans who just want the story, I'm really sorry about all this stuff, I just wanted to help anyone out there. And sorry if I sound like a stupid mom or something. anyway heres the story

RYANS POV

I've been sitting with my beautiful Stella in the pack hospital for i think 3 or 4 days maybe, I don't know. They say shes in a coma, but they don't know what from. The doc says she might not wake up for a month, or she could wake up tomorrow, but they don't know. He said that maybe my presents could help her wake, me being her mate.

So I've been here, not leaving once, talking to her. I hold her hand, and sing to her, I'll play her favorite songs from my phone, but she doesn't wake up.

I try to stay positive for her, but sometimes I can't, I just can't. I break down. I cry and cry, hoping she'll wake up soon, soon as in any second, but that still doesn't do anything.

I wish it was me in her position, me in the coma, so she wont be hurting, if she is, or so she doesn't have to go throught this.

Its 4:30 am now, Stellas laying in the bed, with the machines beeping and the IV dripping. I don't sleep, the doc says I should, but how can I sleep knowing my everything is in a coma!?

ETHANS POV

Jessie's still sleeping in my arms, we made love last night, just like every night. I love her so much. I remember the first night I met her. It was the second time i'd gone to Full Moon, and was hoping I'd find her, and I did.

I knew right from when I saw her, she was my mate. Something in me went off, like something was telling me that she was special.

It was funny, we'd been neighbors forever, but we'd vever really talked. I thought she was really pretty, but I wouldn't talk to her, she wasn't in my 'group'. She was younger than me, and was in the goody honor student group, while I was a jock.