snow snow go away :(

BRENNEN'S POV

"Prepare your men," The South Mountain Alpha said to my Dad, harshly, "I'm declaring war." And without a word from my Dad, he walked out of the room.

I looked at my Dad, who look not only nervous, but scared.

"Dad...." I started, but then my Dad stopped me.

"Get the men together. Brennen go now!" He yelled. I obied, Alpha's orders. I walked out of the meeting house, further into the woods, away from the town. I didn't even take my clothes off, I just shifted and ran.

I barked, calling for the men to meet me where I was, in an empty medow.

When I was sure I had everyone in the medow, I shifted. Yes I was naked, but we were a family, we didn't think much of it.

"Good evening, everyone." I said, in my best Alpha voice. I walked back and fourth, trying to act tough. "As you all know, for a little while now, the South Mountain pack has been causing trouble with our pack. My father and I just had a meeting with their Alpha attempting a truce, but did not end with one. Instead," I started. It was hard for me to even say it. How was I supposed to tell these men that they had to leave their family, many of them having mates and children? "instead he declared war on us."

The wolves whimped, and barked as I expected.

"Settle down, settle down." I yelled, trying to grab their attention. "I regret saying this, but you will all leave tomorrow this time. We will meet here, and attack on their territory instead, we can't risk our mates and children getting injured." I informed them. When I said 'mates and children' more whimpers were heard. "Go. Stay with your families for the day. We will be meeting here, this time tomorrow." I said, and they all ran towards town. When everyone was gone, I ran to Vanessa's house.

I climbed through her window, like always, and found her on her bed reading a book. She smiled when she saw me.

"Hey." She said, closing her book, and taking her glasses off. I smiled, and calmed down when I saw her, so beautiful. I grabbed a pair of sweat pants I'd left here incase this situation ever accurred.

I climbed in the bed with her, and cuddled her into my arms. I still hadn't said anything to her since I got here, I just wanted her in my arms for the remainder of our time together. She laughed, and looked up to my face. I just smiled down to her, not saying anything. Vanessa noticed something was off, and kissed my cheek.

"Bren, what is it." She said, a little confused. I dreaded ever having to say this to her, though I never thought I would ever.

"Its nothing." I tried reassuring her, but she saw through me.

"Just tell me." She said, rubbing soothing circles on my cheek. I grabbed her hands and brought them to my heart.

"I love you." I said, smiling down at her.

"I love you too, please just tell me what's wrong." She pleaded.

"I have to leave tomorrow." I said, not wanting to tell her any details, but knowing Vanessa, she would sqeeze them out of me.

"Where?" She asked, still holding my hands.

"The South Mountain pack." I said, and she froze. It wasn't a secret that we haven't been getting along well with them, so she probably found this strange.

"What for?" My beauty asked me, while looking at me strangly. I grabbed her, and hugged her, not wanting her to see the fear and sadness in my eyes.

"War."

Vanessa pushed me away, and looked up to me with tears pooling over her eyes already. It killed me seeing her cry, but her crying over me was worse.

"Hey, hey ,hey. Shhhhh, its okay babe. We'll only be apart for a little time okay? I won't let us be seperated for long. Shhhhh, its okay Ness. I love you." I said to her, who was crying. She was crying into my neck now, and I couldn't get her to stop.

I just kept saying "I love you"'s to her and hoped she'd stop crying, but anything I did didn't work.

An hour past when she calmed down a little.

"I'm sorry." Vanessa said.

"What? No, don't be sorry. I should be sorry, sorry that I brought this apon you." I said. "I should have told you in a different way, im sorry-"

I was cut off by vanessa's lips crashing to mine.

"no." She said, and we spent the night, enjoying and showing our love towards each other.

.........................

STELLA'S POV

When I got the call from my father that he, along with most men from the pack will be leaving to battle the South Mountain pack, I grabbed the car keys and headed to the house.

"Whoa, whoa whoa, where do you think you're going?" Ryan asked me, getting up from his breakfast and newspaper at the kitchen table. I turned towards him, upset.

"Where am I going? Well Ryan if you must know I'm going to see my father before he leaves for war. That's where i'm going." I said a little too harsh, but I was upset.

"Oh, I'm sorry sweetie." Ryan said, and pulled me into his arms. I only let the hug last a few seconds, because I had to get to the house.

"I'm sorry I probably won't be back for a while." I said as I turned to the door.

"Do you want me to come?" Ryan asked, following me out into the rain.

"No, you stay here." I said, and got into the car and drove off.

When i pulled up to the house, I smiled. The last time I was here was too long ago. I stepped of the car, and jogged to the house against my doctors wishes.

I walked in and called for anyone.

"Stella? We're in here." My Mom said, from their bedroom upstairs. I climbed the steps two at a time.

When I got to their room, I broke down and hugged my dad, who was getting ready for battle.

"My little wing." My Dad cooed. I missed him calling me that, when I was young that was all he called me.

"Daddy." I cried, hugging him tight. "Do you have to go?" I asked, looking up to him. My Dad looked down to me with an upset face.

"I wish I didn't have to, but i do." He said, hugging me.

The rest of the day, we stayed together, my Mom, Dad, Keith, Chessie, and myself. Keith had to leave as well.

There are two different jobs that are given when in war, a soilder or a gaurd. I wished my brother, Dad, Brennen, and Alpha could all be gaurds, but since they were  high in power, they had to fight.

When the dreaded time came when they had to leave, my Mom, Chessie and I all lost it.

Chessie clung onto Keith's shirt, not letting go.

"Chessie I'm sorry I have to go. I love you." Keith said, and handed her to me. "Love you sis. See you girls in a little." And then they were gone, just gone.

I texted Ryan informing him I would be staying the night here.

"im staying here 2night. dont wait up. love u."

He texted back fast. "do u need anything? do u want me to come?"

"we dont need anything but come." then I closed my phone and walked to the girls.

"Ryan's coming over here, do you need anything." I asked. They were clearly still upset with every right.

"My mate." They both said, then broke down again. I rushed over to comfort them, while waiting for Ryan.

........................................................

Hey guys! I hope you like this!

So what do you guys think will happen next?

Will anyone get hurt?

What will the girls do?

What is going to happen with Brennen?

VOTE COMMENT FAN PLEASE!!!!