WSWYTMITHMM?!?!?! Chapter 46

FIVE MONTHS LATER

BRENNEN'S POV

"Brennen, I swear to god if you don't let me walk outside I won't let you sleep in my bed with me." Vanessa told me after I insisted she stayed in our bed again today. My wolf growled, I can sleep with my mate whenever I want to.

"Fine but just down the road." I told her through gritted teeth. Didn't she understand I was just trying to protect her and the baby from the outside danger? I mean she could fall and not only hurt herself but our baby too. Vanessa grinned and got out of the blanket, put her shoes on and grabbed my hand pulling us out slowly. I helped her get out of the house, just smiling to her when she told me she could do it herself.

"I haven't been outside in like two weeks!" Vanessa exclaimed, smiling excitiedly to me. I smiled back and put hand on the small of her back.

"You've been sick." I said grimacing at the thought. Vanessa was having a hard time keeping any food down. I hated seeing her in pain, if I could've i would've rather been the one to be suffering.

"But now I'm better." She said. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

We walked a little further than I thought she could, but on the way back Vanessa was getting tired so I offered the carry her.

When we finally got back to the house, Vanessa wanted to take a nap. I smiled at her sleepy face and walked us back to our bedroom. By the time her head hit the pillow, she was  fast asleep. I laid next to her and cuddled her into my arms thinking how in a short period of time we would have a kid together.

..................................................

STELLA'S POV

"Stella, you're going to be late for your last day of school!" Ryan yelled as I just checked myself one last time before leave. Looking good, feeling good.

"I'm coming, Mom" I joked. Ryan didn't really think it was that funny, his face showed not much sign of laughter. "Well I thought it was funny, Mr. Grumpy." I murmered to myself although I was sure Ryan could hear me.

As Ryan drove me to school, he held my hand over the arm rest smiling. I chuckled at his sudden mood change, wasn't he just grumpy?

After Ryan pulled infront of my school, he stopped the car and turned to me.

"Think of it this way, tomorrow you can sleep till 5 if you want to." He said as he noticed my groan. I laughed and opened the door. "Wait!" He said calling me back to the car. "No goodbye kiss?" He asked and kissed my lips just long enough for me to really not want to leave him. "Love you." He said as I pulled back.

"Love you more." I said, closed the door and walked to my locker grinning as I saw Jessie.

"Jessie! Last day!" I sang suddenly extremely happy. Jessie grinned back to me as we opened our lockers.

"I know! I'm super exctied, summer's here!" Jess said making me laugh. We both get really excited about summer. I mean who doesn't? No school, no naggin teachers, no homework, pretty much freedom.

As we walked to our first class of the last day, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and smiled when I saw it was a text from Ryan.

'Have a great last day :) love you'  I texted him back that I loved him too, but quickl had to put my phone away when my teacher gave me a "warning" since it was the last day.

...............................................................

hey guys im really sorry this isn't as long as it should. This story is coming to and end, maybe a few more chapters but not much.

I tried a few epilouge type things, but took them down cause i didn't really like them. If you want like a sequel comment and give me some ideas!

I'd love feedback :)

PLEASE VOTE FAN AND COMMENT <3