WSWYTMITHMY?!?!?! - Chapter 45

RYAN'S POV

"Close the door." Stella mumbled against my lips but right now all I wanted was her. I got Stella to kiss me quickly on the Eiffel Tower so we could come back to our hotel room to finish things. "Ryan, close the god damn door." Stella smiled to me pulling away from our kiss. I turned around and stretched to the now closed door not wanting Stella to leave my arms. I turned back to her and put my lips on hers again.

We started edging towards the bed together, and both feel on to it. I leaned on top of her but kept my weight at my  hands. I kissed not only her lips but down her neck, across her chest and back up the other side of her neck. Stella's hands were tugging at my hair and letting out quiet moans making me hard.

She tugged at the bottom of my shirt wanting to take it off. I pulled away and quickly took my shirt off. Stella's gaze to my torso made me chuckle, but I guess that's how I look when I look at her body too.

Next was Stella's shirt but that came off quicker than mine. I let my hands roam longer than it should around her stomach chest and back, mesmerising every indent, or curve. Stella took her bra off herself, causing my hands touch without me even thinking. Oh my god, why is my mate so fucking beautiful?

As I took off Stella's daisy dukes, we locked eyes and started laughing.

"I love you." Stella told me laughing and pulling my face down to hers and kissed me. I kissed back but pulled away to take my pants off exposing me boner to her. Stella grinned mischievously and grabbed it with her tiny hands. My breath caught as she trailed her fingers up and back down again.

"Stella...." I trailed off but didn't get to say what I wanted as Stella brought my erection closer and closer to her mouth, before she put her lips around me. I cussed in pleasure from my mate.

Holy f*ck, I'm getting head. Stella just didn't seem like the type of girl to do that, not that I cared or anything it was pretty amazing.

Although I enjoyed her thoughts, I wanted to be in her. I laid her on her back and opened her legs then thrusted into her. Stella cried out in pleasure and pulled me down so our faces were mere inches away.

After we both climaxed simintaniously, I laid my head on her shoulder still ontop of her. Stella leaned her cheek on mine and played with my hair.

"I don't want to leave." Stella groaned, reminding me we would be boarding a plane back to the states again tomorrow morning.

"Me neither. I had too much  fun with you here babe." I told her sincerely.

"We gotta go though, I have school monday." She told me upset. I nodded.

"We have to go. Shit we should probably start packing again." I said getting up off of Stella, but she pulled me back on top of her.

Smiling, she said, "One more time." She said putting her lips on mine. I smiled and gladly obliged.

............................................................

VANESSA'S POV

"Can you tell if it's a boy or girl yet?" Brennen asked the doctor as we looked at our tiny little baby on the screen. Doctor Brian laughed.

"No, no it's only the first appointment. In a few more weeks we will be able to see what you're carrying." He said the last part to me. I smiled. I looked back over to my baby on the screen, getting teary eyed. That's my baby, our baby. I looked over to Brennen to see he was doing the exact same thing I was, admiring our litttle baby. Although you couldn't see much on the screen, you could see enough to know that it was real. It was all real, I have a great mate, a great life, and a great kid on the way. Although this isn't exactly what normal teenagers hope for, but I'm not a "normal" teenager.