first dance :P

RYAN'S POV:

The doctor said that the progression of Stella's recovery is tremendously fast, she might be able to go home next week if she keeps it up. She's been so much more awake, she sits up and eats, she gets up to use the bathroom, and she even takes walks around the room against my protests. She gets tired after thought which worries me, but the Doctors reassure me its expected.

"Can I get you anything babe?" I asked Stella, while she flipped through the channels on the small TV in the room with only 20 channels. Stella looked at me, and smiled.

"Do you mind getting me another water?" She asked, unsure, almost like it was a burden for me. Silly girl.

"Of course, anything else?" I asked, while getting up from the chair besides her bed. My beauty smiled at me, her beautiful grin.

"Nope." Then I walked out of her room. The pack hospital was pretty much the same as a normal hospital from the movies I've seen, maybe a little bit smaller. The walls and floor was white, there was nurses in blue scrubs, and doctors in white lab coats. There wasn't as many people like in the movies, but we didn't need that many.

I walked down the hallway to the elevator to the cafe. I pressed the button, and waited for the elevator to come. I smiled at my plan of mine and Stella's trip to France.

Its going to be so nice, we'll go see the Effile Tower, the Louve (I think thats how you spell it lol), and we'll be with each other. It sounds so cheesey, but she deserves a vacation.

"Ding." The elevator made when the doors opened, a man with a coffee in his hands smiled at me. He walked past me, and I walked in.

When I got to cafe, I got my Stella a water, and walk back to her room. Stella was texting when I got back. I laughed at her. Stella looked up at me, and grabbed the water.

"What?" She asked, then took a big sip of water. I laughed.

"Who are you texting?" I asked her, while sitting back in the chair next to her bed.

"Jessie. She wanted to come, but I told her not to." She told me. I held her hand, and played with her hands. Her nails were still painted the blue she loves, but a bit chipped.

"Why not?" I asked her. She usually loves it when Jessie comes.

"I wanted to be with you." My heart fluttered. I kissed her forehead.

"Me too." I told her, she laughed, then started getting up out of her bed. I stood up, and put my hand up to stop her.

"Where do you think you're going?" i asked her. She gave me a look like what-the-hell?

"I just drank like 300 gallons of water, I have to pee. Duh." I let my hand go down, and rushed to her side. I grabbed her hands and let her get her balance. i helped her walk to the bathroom in her room, and waited outside.

Stella walked out when she was done, and I was prepared to help her back but she thought otherwise.

"Let's go for a walk." She said, excited. I laughed, and shook my head.

"You need to rest, maybe later." I told her, gently pushing her shoulder to the bed. She protested.

"I can rest later, now lets go. I'm getting so stiff just laying down." Stella told me, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door. We walked hand in hand down the hallway by her room.

"If you can't walk anymore, tell me okay? I can carry you if you want." I told her. Stella laughed, and smacked my back playfully.

"I'm fine!" She said laughed. Stella swung our hands back and fourth. We walked up to the roof of the building, and looked out to the view of the forrest and town.

Stella was hugging me, while I smoothed her hair. We stood like that for a little while, not talking, just enjoy each other's presence.

"Thank you Ryan." Stella said, pulling away from our hug, to look me in the eyes. I smiled at her, and pushed the piece of hair behind her ear.

"For what?" I asked her still smiling at her. She was my beauty, so beautiful and nice and sweet and so.. uh cool.

"For staying with me, when I was sleeping. You should have gone home to sleep, but you didn't. So I'm thanking you." Stella told me, and hugged back into me. I smiled, and kissed her head.

"I would do it all over again." I said. She laughed. "I love you." I told her, I could feel her smile through my shirt.

"I love you too."

.....................................................................................

ETHAN'S POV

Jessie and I were having dinner, she made awesome pasta, with homemade sauce, so good. I

I laughed at her when she slurped up the spaggetti, and got left with sauce all around her face.

"Its not funny!" She laughed. I swallowed my food, and laughed.

"You look so cute." I said laughing. Jessie smiled, and wiped away the sauce.

"So I'm thinking of going to cooking school." Jessie said. My eyes opened.

"Oh really? I thought you already were." I asked Jess, while taking another bite from my spaggetti.

"I was either going to cooking school, or majoring in buisness. But I wanna cook now." Jessie told me, taking a drink from her gatorade. i learned that Jess loves red gatorade, she drinks it wwith every meal. Every day.

"Good for you. I cant wait." I told her, Jessie smiled.

......................................................................

Hey guys! Im sorry its such a sucky ending but my brother is nagging me about the computer.

How do you like story?

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!