CHAPTER NINE!!!!

hapter nine!!!!!

STELLA'S POV

Ryan and I walked into my house hand in hand. We went in through the back door which lead into the kitchen where we could usually find Janice. Well Janice was there of course, probably making dinner even though it was only 2:30. Oh wait that's right! Its sunday, we always have big dinners on sunday with some close pack members.

I looked up to Ryan who was already staring at me. I gave him a smile, i couldn't help it! Then I looked over to Janice and cleared my throat.

"Janice, this is Ryan, my mate." I told her proudly. Janice didn't surprise me at all when she squeeled and ran up to hug him, but not before licking off whatever was on the fingers. Janice was such a teenager sometimes, I swear!

When Janice finally pulled away, she looked up to him and smiled.

"I'm Janice by the way. Sorry, sometimes I can be such teenager!" See! Even she knows it. Ryan laughed.

"I'm Ryan, Stella's mate." Ryan said. When he said Stella's mate, he put his arm around me. I smiled up to him and he kissed my forehead.

"Oh you too! Oh! Stella, your Mother is in the gym, what else is new." Janice said. Janice and my Mom were good friends too. My mother liked to work out a little too much. But she's not like super skinny or anything, she just likes to stay fit.

I grabbed Ryan's hand and pulled him up the stairs. We past my Dad's study. I think my Dad was in there, but I didn't really want to bother him yet, he seemed to be on the phone.

Ryan put his hands on my hips and stopped me. He turned me around and looked me in the eyes with a sad expression.

"Stella, I just realized, I never did ask you how old you were." Ryan said. Is that what he was upset about? The thought excaped me too so he shouldn't feel sad. I put my hand to his cheek and rubbed circles with my thumbs. His face had a little stubble which caused me to laugh, somebody needs to shave! He smiled at me and pulled my hand down and to his heart.

"I'm 16, you?" I asked him. He looked a bit taken back, but not so much. He put his hands on my hips and looked down. I couldn't stand that he wasn't looking at me so I put my hands on both sides of his face and pulled him to me and kissed him.

Ryan pulled away and looked at me.

"I'm 20." He said. Why was he acting like that? It was only four years older. My parents are five years apart.

"Cool." I said, he looked better. Was he afraid I would be creeped out? Mates ages can be different. "Besides, I like my guy older." I told him while sucking on his neck. Ryan started breathing heavier and my hands started to go down his chest till they were where they shouldn't be.

I laughed at the fact he was hard.

Oh shit! We're in the middle of the hallway, where anyone can walk out of a room and see us. I pulled him toward my bedroom, and pushed him against my locked door. I always hated the look, but now I liked it.

His hands were cupping my boobs from outside my shirt, which still cause me to moan. Why was his shirt still on?

I grabbed the hem on his shirt and pulled it off. Ryan's tan muscles made me go crazy! Freaking teenage hormones!

I pulled him back to me and he laid me down on my bed, which was made by the way:D

He was lying ontop of me kissing down my neck. His hands were at the hem on my shirt. I was moaning when all of a sudden he ripped my/his shirt. I laughed.

"Can't waste anytime huh?" I asked Ryan. He just chuckled, and got back to buisness. He was staring at my bra. His eyes were filled with lust.

I pulled his head down to mine and kissed hm hard. Ryan kissed back with as much eagerness. His hands were at my pants. Well they were really his hoop shorts, but anyway you get it!