nail polish

STELLA'S POV

I tried to keep everyone in order in the house, but I couldn't help but feel nervous myself. I mean I was lucky that Ryan didn't have to leave, but my family is still out there; my brother, my dad, Brennen. Ryan was nice enough to be a guard for us, but I would really love to be with him right now.

It's almost 3 in the morning, and everyones sleeping but me. I'm just not in the mood to sleep now. I'm just looking out the window, trying to see past the thick forest night for someone. Looking for some kind of movement from anyone, but mostly Ryan. Thank god for myself being a wolf, without these crazy good eyes, no way would I be able to see anything.

Finally I saw Ryan's wolf running towards the house. He shifted quickly, then ran to the door. Since it was locked so much, I had to unlock it all.

Once I opened the door, I hugged him. We stayed in the hug for a few minutes, until I realized he was naked. My wolf became possesive, and pulled him to private so no one else would see my naked mate. I took him to the laundry room, and gave him things of my Dad to wear.

"Hey." Ryan said to me, after pulling a sweat shirt over his head. I smiled, and put my hand on his cheek.

"What?" Ryan asked, chuckling. I laughed, and just shook my head.

"I love you." I said, while picking up a pair of clean socks for him to wear, but instead he picked me up, sat me on the dryer, and kissed me. It was one of those kisses that remind me how lucky I am to have him.

Ryan started to tug at my shirt, but against my will, I had to stop him.

"No, stop." I said, in between kisses. Ryan kept kissing me, and still tugged at the shirt.

"What's wrong." Ryan said, starting to pull away. His face showed worry, which made me laugh.

"Every girl in this pack is just outside the door. They'll hear us!" I laughed.

"They don't have to.." Ryan tried to persuade me. I pushed him away.

"Seriously, its not the time." I said, opening the door and going to my room to sleep. On the way up to my room, I thought how I felt kind of bad for sleeping in a bed, while everyone else slept on couches and floors, but then I felt really tired. Plus, I was just in the hospital.

I opened my door, and was welcomed by the familiar scent of strawberries, and vanilla. When I was like 13, my room literally smelled like throw up, which was soo gross. So then my mom got me like all these candles and air fresheners;strawberry airfreshener, and vanilla candles. Now it smells like freaking heaven in here. Plus my Mom went on this neat freak stage, and got a cleaning lady to come, so my room along with the entire house was literally always clean.

I climbed into bed, not even changing into pajamas, I just took my jeans off and climbed in. I texted Jessie, telling her to come to my room if she was upset, but I guess she was sleeping since she never texted me back.

I was halfway alseep when I felt Ryan climb into bed with me. He got under the covers, and put his arms around me. I could feel him hardening against my butt.

"What the hell?" I asked, fully awake now. He was pissing me off with his horniness, he should know that this isn't the time to do this!

"What?" Ryan asked, taken back with a smile on his face. Not a funny smile, but a seductive smile.

"Why are you so horny? You're starting to piss me off!" I told him, trying to be quiet so no one would hear us from outside. Of course any other night I would happily be okay with his horniness, but tonight was different.

"You don't know?" Ryan asked, confused. Not knowing what he was aiming at was even more maddening.

"What dont I know?" I asked, both ppissed and confused. Ryan looked at me like I was crazy, and smiling; a funny smile now.

"You're in heat." Ryan said like it was the funniest thing ever.

I didn't know I was in heat? Shit, this means my period is coming soon. You know with the wolf stuff, we only get our period around two times a year.

I sighed. Crap.

"Oh," I said, lying back down on the bed. Ryan put his arms around me, feeling more tired then ever. "Sorry." I said, then fell asleep.

I think Ryan tried talking to me, but I was already sleeping.

.........................................

hey guys sorry its not really long, but i can't really upload much tonight, lots of hw. smh.

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!!