new chap please read

Stellas pov

I'm dieing. I'm sure of it. I've never felt so much pain ever. I can't explain this pain, it starts at my toes and ends at my neck,not my head. I can't tell if this is reality, but I'm seeing what seems like a paradise, but what I'd never imagine. I'm in the ocean and then I see someone. . He's very muscular, but not as big as Ryan. He's swimming towards me, but starring at me. I would scream if I could but I'm in too much pain to do so.

He's gotten close enough that I could see his face. He's very pale, and has these bright, bright blue eyes. Very creepy looking when he's starring at you. His eyes weren't the creepiest though, it was his scars that scared me the most. He had a big scar from a claw from his forehead down to his cheek. He was now only about a foot away from me now. 

I let out a cry of pain, and he smiled. The he grabbed me by my neck and pulled me up to his face. It felt wrong being so close to another face other than Ryan's. I thought he was going to choke me, but instead he whispers something in my ear.

I can't understand him though, its too hard to concentraite with this pain. But the only word I could understand was death.

JESSIES POV

"Ethan what are you doing?" I asked him in the kitchen. I was laughing when I heard something fall to the floor, and pan crash, and Ethan cussing.

Then Ethan stormed out, angry, and walked towards me. He picked me up and brought us to the couch in our living room. Ethan and I saved up our money and got a small little house. He does private guitar lessons and I waitress after school. It's small, but we don't need much, its just the two of us.

I laughed the whole way and when I sat on his lap, straddling his hips. Ethan was smiling now that he heard my laugh. He told me that my laugh always makes him feel better. No matter how he's feeling, my laugh can make him smile.

Ethan was looking up at me, and smiled.

"I love that laugh." He said, making me laugh a little. Ethan kissed my nose and whispered, "And I love you."

I moved my face up, so he was kissing my lips. He smiled, then got real serious all of a sudden. I put my hand to his face.y

"What's wrong?" I asked him, then started kissing all of his face and neck, but he didn't show much appriciation.

"This was supposed to be perfect." Ethan mumbled to himself, I think. Ethan looked at me, and smiled.

"I have something for you." Ethan said, but before he could get whatever it was in his pocket, I put my hand over his.

"Ethan I thought I told you that you should stop buying me gifts." Ethan says that he buys me anything he thinks I would like, and lets just say he thinks I like a lot of things.

"This is better though." Ethan said, the pulled a ring out of his pocket, not an engagment ring, just a ring.

"It's a promise ring. I know you're not ready to get married yet, so this is like a promise that once you graduate, and I find a good job, we can get married." Ethan said. the ring was so pretty, and perfect. It was a purple, my favorite color, with a silver band.

I kept looking at the ring, and Ethan put it on my finger, where one day I'll have a different ring than this.

I looked up to Ethan and smile happy at him. I put my arms around him neck and place my forehead on his. Ethan smiled back and kissed my lips. I kissed back, and he spinned us around so he was laying ontop of me. 

Things were getting pretty heated when we heard the smoke alarms go off.

Ethan jumped up and ran to the kitched cursing loudly. I ran to the kitchen to see what happened.

I laughed when I saw that he had kept the chicken on, and it had caught on fire. Ethan put the pan in the sink, only for it to sizzle loudly, and smoke up the kitchen.

We spent the next few minutes trying to get all the smoke out the window. When everything had settled down, I pulled Ethan to the bedroom, and pulled him on the bed.

We laid down and he put him arm around me so my face was in his chest, his shirtless chest. His big muscules rippled while he positioned me to his chest.

I was looking down at my new ring, and kepted admiring the beauty. Ethan noticed, and smiled.

"You like it?" He asked, proud of himself. I looked up to him and smile to him.

"Love it." I told him, then kissed his cheek. Ethan then pulled me up to his face, and kissed me hard. 

Ethan rolled over so he was ontop of me, and started where we had left off.

............................................................

Hey guys, sorry this is pretty short, but I gotta go help my step dad shovel. It snowed like 3 feet here! too much! Anyway I gotta a question for you guys that doesn't have to do with the story, I just kind of need help with something. I really hope that none of you guys have been where I was but here it goes.

So I am what you would call an ex- "cutter". I suffered from depression for two years, and recently beat self image problems about a year ago. I have scars that constantly remind me of that time, but theyre on my shoulders.

Now my boyfriend of about 6 months and I have been talking about sex, and well he knows about my past, but he doesn't know about my scars, and im scared about what he's gonna think about them.

I really want to tell him, but its really hard for me to talk about, even with him, but I would rather him finding out from me rather than while we're having sex.

How should I tell him? I'm really sorry if this weird but i need advice please.

Thanks so much!