Chapter 37! PIC OF ETHAN!

PIC OF ETHAN!!!!

JESSIE’S POV

I smiled at my mate who was holding me in his arms eating his burger. I laughed when he got ketchup on his cheek, and reached across the booth we were in to grab and napkin. I wiped the ketchup off his face laughing, and took a sip of my chocolate milkshake.

“Thank you beautiful.” Ethan said to me, kissing my forehead. I chucked and stuffed a few fries in my mouth, how attractive.

“Let’s stay out tonight, like as in the entire night.” I suggested excited looking up at Ethan with puppy dog eyes. Ethan always says yes when I use this face.

“You mean act like normal teenagers?” He asked making me laugh.

“Well I would be acting like a normal teenager, you wouldn’t.” I said smiling and drinking my shake again. “You Mr. would be acting like a crazy college kid.” He laughed.

“True. I’d be like a creepy college guy trying to get a shy teenager alone.” Ethan said in an extremely creepy voice. I actually laughed out loud and almost spit out my drink. I playfully slapped Ethan’s chest, making him go into hysterics as well. We got a few weirded out looks from other people in the restaurant, but I just shrugged it off.

“That was beyond creepy Eth.” I said wiping the tears I had in my eyes. Ethan was still laughing. Ethan was the type of person who laughed at their own jokes, even if the joke wasn’t really funny anymore. He was always the last person laughing.

“You always laugh at your own jokes.” I said into his ear. He was still laughing even though it really wasn’t funny at all now.

“That’s because they’re really funny!” Ethan said, calming down finally. I chucked and shook my head while reaching out for my shake but Ethan stole it before me. I looked at him with mock horror just as he took a sip of it. I squealed and tried grabbing the shake out of his hands but he positioned himself so his back was facing me, making it impossible for me to get it.

“Ethan! Ethan, that’s my shake!” I yelled at him, we now had literally everyone in the restaurant staring at us, awkward.

“I’ll give it back for a kiss.” Ethan said. Is he stupid, he wants a kiss?!

“Are you kidding me?” I asked him, still trying to jump over his back.

“Does this face look like it’s kidding?” He said as he made the most childlike smile. I laughed, and kissed him.

“No.” I said after I pulled away. Ethan looked into my eyes full of not only love, but lust. He leant his face back to mine, but I pulled away and took my shake out of his hands. “I believe you said a kiss.” I said and then took a sip of my shake while smiling.

Ethan made a face like a five year old broke their favorite toy, making me laugh.

I got up out of the booth, and grabbed his hand pulling him with me. Ethan and I walked to the car, with his hands on my hips walking behind me.

Ethan opened my door for me, making me laugh.

“What?” He asked confused.

“Don’t worry about it.” I replied to him, and then he closed the door and walked to the other side.

“So where to?” Ethan said while driving the car out of the parking lot.

“Surprise me.” I said while putting my feet up on the dashboard. Ethan laughed, and made a right at the road.

“If you say so.” If only I had known what he had meant then.

When we got to his idea of a surprise, I mentally slapped myself for letting him surprise me. Of course he would take us to his Dad’s gym. His Dad owned a gymnasium for gymnastics that could also be used as a court, but the best part was the pool.