WSWYTMITHMM?!?!?! - Chapter 44

RYAN'S POV

"1-2-3" Flash. Stella and I posed infront of the Eiffel Tower as a man took our picture.

"Thank you sir." I said to him, thankful he understood english, I didn't speak much more that 'bonjour' or 'merci'.

I smiled to Stella as she hugged me from my side looking at the picture. I lowered the camera for her to see, she laughed.

"You blinked!" She said, making me study the picture more. Damn I did blink. I started laughing hard. Today was our last day in France, tomorrow we board the plane back home to our family. I really had a blast with Stella this whole trip, she's just so spontaneous.

About two or three nights ago we were out to dinner, Stella insisted we get Italian even though we were in France, as Stella was eating her spaghetti she noticed how easly a person could get confused with buttered spaghetti and worms. Like who thinks of these things? Her and her odd little thoughts are one thing I really love about her though.

"Ryan, will you kiss me at the top of the Eiffle Tower?" Stella randomly asked, "I know it sounds cliche but who cares." I grabbed her hand and started walking us to the tower.

"Yeah, of course."

Stella thought it would be "more of an adventure" if we took the stairs to the top, so we walked up the full thing.

"Ugh Ryan! Is there anyway we could take the elevator?" Stella asked, obviously getting tired from the stairs. I chuckled and pushed her on.

"No, you wanted the stairs, we're taking the stairs." i said, making her sigh but keep walking up. I laughed and put my hand on her back, trying to comfort her but that simple gesture backfired. Since we've been on this trip neither of us have shifted which means that my wolf is literally begging to be let out, and when your wolf is begging to be let out you feel very possessive over things, expecially your mate.

"This kiss better be worth it." Stella mumbled to herself, but I heard it and put my other hand on her waist. Stella was surprised by that, usually I don't touch her somewhere that would make me get carried away in public. "Ryan...?" Stella asked confused. Oh god her voice is so sexy, I just want that voice to be screaming my name....

Stella smiled an evil smile realizing what was going on. She then put on the sexiest pouting face and leaning in to my lips. I can't handle the suspense so I moved my head in quick to kiss her but she leaned to my ear.

"Baby when we get back to the hotel room, I can't wait for you to dominate me..." Stella whispered, smiling, into my ear. I got the chills from her whispered, I looked up the stairs only to notice just how many stairs there were left. Stella thinks its funny to tease me when I'm going through this in public? Then Stella smiled and started running up the stairs.

A low growl slipped out of me, as I chased after my mate.

.......................................................................

BRENNEN'S POV

"I guess it's positive." I said overjoyed to Vanessa. We were both in my bathroom with about ten home pregnancy tests. I couldn't just have one stick tell me I was going to be a father, I needed ten.

" I guess so!" Vanessa said excitedly. I smiled and gave her a big kiss.

"Just think we're going to have little Brennens and little Vanessas walking around this house one day." I joked with Vanessa who's smile faded as her face lost all color. "Ness?" I asked, worried, as she turned around and bent over the toilet throwing up.

"I'm fine." She managed to get out between coughing and throwing up. "I think that was just over excitment." She said chuckling a little towards the end, probably to make me believe she was feeling better but her face showed otherwise.

"Ness, you don't look too good. Why don't you lie down?" I asked as I put my arms around her and walked her back to our room. I walked her to the bed a pulled the blankets down for her to go in. After I got her settled in, a sat on the bed smoothing out her hair.

"I'm gonna make you chicken noodle soup." I told her, kissed her head and got off the bed.

"Can you bring me ginger ale?" She asked me in the most quiet, timid voice. I softened as I heard it, and tried to remember if I drank the last ginger ale. Crap I did, I'll ask Keith or someone to go get some.

"Of course." I said and walked downstairs to the kitchen where I found my Mom sitting at the table with Stella's Mom eating lunch together. "Hey guys." I said and got out a pot from the oven. I opened the cupboard and grabbed a can of soup for my Ness.

"Whoa is my son cooking?" My Mom joked. I smiled, not only at the joke but because my Mom was joking. Ever since my Dad passed, she hasn't been herself. She tried being strong at first, but I can't even imagine what it feels like to lose a mate.

"Making some soup for Ness, she's not feeling good." I said looking at the cooking soup. How long does this take? I grinned at the thought of telling her she was pregnant, but decided it would be better if I waited till we were together to tell everyone.

"Does she need anything?" My Mom asked.

"No, but thanks- WAIT no she does need ginger ale." I said remembering she asked for that. My Mom chuckled at my remembering.

"I just bought more." She said motioning to the pack of ginger ale on the counter. I sighed in relief.

"Thanks." I said and by then Vanessa's soup was done. I put it in a bowl, grabbed some crackers, a ginger ale and a thing that people use in movies for breakfast in bed. I ran as fast as I could without spilling or dropping anything, up the stairs and back to my room where I saw Vanessa in the same spot I left her.

"Here, love sit up." I said putting the food on my bedside table and helping her sit up. I placed pillows on the headboard so she could comfortably sit up. I grabbed the food and placed it over a pillow on her lap. Vanessa smiled a weak smile to me and grabbed the spoon and started eating.

I grabbed my TV remote and turned on my new TV. I put on MTV thinking she'd want to watch something. Teen Mom was on, Vanessa likes this show right?

"Can you change it? Put on like disney or something." She asked with a guilty smile. I laughed and turned on Disney, Good Luck Charlie. "I love this show." She said making me laugh.

Within ten minutes after she finished her food, Vanessa was out cold. I kept the show on, it actually was a pretty funny show. I haven't really watched kid shows in a while, I mean SpongeBob does not count as a kid show because it's just that good. I guess with a kid coming, I should get used to this.

I don't mind.

.......................................................................

Hey guys, sorry its been a while. A few things are going on in my life that I wish weren't but i guess that's what happens when you move to another country.

I'll try to get another chapter in this week.

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN

PLEASE

:D