chapter 42!

STELLA'S POV

It's been three weeks since the attack so Ryan and I have been looking for a new flat. We both decided we didn't really want to live in the place where Jason Davis was so we looked in the paper for places for rent.

We found one quickly and placed an offer, the owner liked us and gave us the place within a week. Our new flat was nicer than our other one, this one has two bathrooms which is a lot of help, especially when I have school or when he has work.

"Babe, I think this is the last box." Ryan said, handing me a small cardboard box. "You do the honors and unpacking it." Ryan said happy. I smiled and went up on my tipy toes to kiss him, but Ryan just picked me up in his arms for the kiss.

"Okay, one-two-three!" I said and opened the box. I expected it to be our towels or something but it was different, it was plane tickets. I looked up at Ryan in shock.

"Open the brochure." He said smiling, and handed me it. I opened it and squeeled in excitement. It was all about Paris. "I told you I'd take you to France." Ryan said kissing my forehead.

I couldn't help but smile, Ryan is like the sweetest guy ever!

I kissed Ryan hard, on the lips, while standing on my toes. Ryan smiled against my lips and pulled away still smiling.

"When are we going?" I asked him. Ryan smiled even wider.

"Tomorrow."

"What?! Tomorrow? We're not even packed yet!" I said, already planning what I would need to bring; that cute top Keith bought me way back, and-

"I asked Jessie to pack for you, I knew you'd freak out like this." He said, making me smile.

"I love you so much." I told him, while leaning on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat through his sweatshirt. It was beating fast surprisingly, but it was a relaxing tempo.

"I love you too." Ryan said and rested his head on top of my head.

"You're heart's beating fast." I stated smiling.

"You always do that to me." He confessed and kissed my forehead, but I wasn't settling for my forehead so I brought his lips to mine.

"We should probably get some sleep. We leave this place at six." He said, walking me to our bedroom. I groaned.

"I feel like I'm going to school again!" I whined and remembered school. The good thing about going to private school is that we get off a lot so our little vacation won't interfere with it. yay!

.............................................................

"Do you think this sounds French?" I asked Ryan as we sat in our airplane seats waiting for the plane to take off while trying to speak french to him. Ryan laughed and shook his head.

"Not at all." He said laughing. I smiled and smacked his arm playfully. I smiled and sat back in my seat. For coach, this is really comfortable and roomy. I looked at the arm-rests and saw a remote.

"Awesome a TV." I said pressing the power button and saw the back of the chair infront of me turn into a TV. I laughed in shock and looked over to Ryan who was cracking up at me. "What?" I asked.

"Have you ever been on an airplane? You're acting like you just found out they exist." He said laughing. I laughed too, but not as much as Ryan.

"This is my first time, thank you very much." I said. Ryan didn't have a chance to respond because the pilot made an announcement saying the plane would be taking off now. 

...................................

FIVE HOURS LATER

"Holy crap, I don't think I've ever sat in one place for so fu9king long!" I said to Ryan who was half asleep in his chair. "How are you sleeping with that old man snoring over there?" I asked.

"Stell, I love you but go to sleep!" He said and laid back down in his chair.

Well someone's a little crabby. I thought while laying back down. Its not my fault I've been sitting here for almost six hours not able to move. Gosh, I hate long trips.

I looked out the window expecting to see nothing but black, but saw lights which meant we were over land. I smiled and danced another little happy dance.

..................................................

BRENNEN'S POV

The past few weeks have been pretty rough. First you know with my Dad passing, then Vanessa, and Stella. My Dad never really taught me how to run this pack, he didn't think he would need to so soon. Between Jason Davis, security, and just the whole part of being alpha is really different.

Since I told Vanessa about me needing a child for me to actually be alpha, she's been different. I don't blame her for being scared but it's not like I want her to have to do something she doesn't want to, its just that I need her to. Vanessa's been thinking about it a lot, I can tell. She hasn't been sleeping, or talking to me that much.

It really sucks, not just having you mate upset but not being able to be Alpha. I used to dread being Alpha but now all I can think about is being Alpha, I mean I have Alpha blood in me that I need to use.

"Brennen? Can I talk to you?" Vanessa says knocking on my door, startling me. I sat up straight and nodded motioning for her to sit down on my bed. Vanessa sits down on my bed, playing with her hands nervously.

"I've been thinking a lot lately, Brennen, and I really thought about how I love you too much to let this silly situation get between us." She said willingly. "So, if a kid is what you need I'm willing to give it to you." She said, then kissed me. I would've been overjoyed with happiness if I knew she agreed with what she was saying. I unwillingly pulled away, my wolf yelling at me to keep this going.

"Ness..." I said but she 'shhhh' me and continued kissing me. The feeling of her lips against mine again was too good to let go. She pushed me down on my bed and sat on top of me. I moaned at her aggressiveness and let my hands roam her body. The next thing i knew I was holding her naked body below me while she moaned my name in ecstasy.

When we were finished making love, I held her in my arms as she fell asleep only thinking about how I just had sex with Vanessa while she's in heat.

........................................................................................

Hey guys sorry it took so long! I hope you like this chapter, I'm leaving next thursday and of course I would get the flu the week before. Oh well, I'll have more time to upload!

Please VOTE COMMENT AND FAN <3