I think this is chapter 38? :)

ETHAN'S POV

"Thanks for having us Jessie, it was so much fun being all together again. Oh and that dress!" My Mother said to Jessie while standing in the doorway about to leave. I chuckled and checked her dress again; she really did look beautiful, her floral blue dress looked lovely.

"Thank you! I got it on sale, $19! And please, it was so much fun having both the families together again." Jess replied back to my Mom, then my parents said their goodbyes along with Jessie's parents.

"Ethan you look so handsome, you two are so cute together!" Jess's Mother said to me, I smiled and gave her a hug goodbye. Her father and I said our goodbyes and shook hands, then they left for their car for home.

Jessie and I walked over to the kitchen. Jess sat down on the bar stool while I grabbed a bottle of alcohol intending to make us drinks. Jess laughed.

"Oh so you're actually going to let me drink this time?" She asked while I prepared her drink. I chuckled and nodded my head.

"Well you are 18 in.. 19 minutes, which is legal age in Europe so, hey it's worth a shot." I said handing her a cup, she grabbed it but stopped by her mouth.

"To my single days!" She toasted while holding out her cup. I laughed.

"Single days?" I asked a little confused but chuckling.

"I don't know, I've seen it on TV before. I always wanted to say it." She said laughing. I clinked her cup and took a sip. Jessie made a disgusted face when she put her glass down, I laughed.

"That's disgusting." She said wiping her mouth not wanting to swallow the remainder.

"It's pretty good compared to others." I said finishing mine. "I think it's actually quite good."

"Well you're crazy." Jess said getting up from her chair and walking to me. I smiled to my mate then she put her hands on my chest.

"But you love me." I said putting my hands on her hips, she pretended to put on a thinking face and nodded her head.

"I suppose, let me sleep on it." She said kissing my cheek then walking to the bedroom but I grabbed her hand stopping her.

"No, no no no. We are going to stay up for the remaining 10 minutes until legally, we can be together." I said smiling at my joke, Jess probably didn't think it was so funny but hell, I was about to burst out laughing.

"Well that's two rules you're breaking this evening." She said walking back to the kitchen. I watched then laughing when she brought the bottle of liquor out again.

"What are you doing with that?" I asked her walking over and taking the bottle away from her. She laughed and grabbed it out of mine again.

"Well since I'm about to turn 18, let's celebrate with..." She said looking at the bottle, "Whatever this stuff is called."

"Jack Daniels." I corrected her, and grabbed another two glasses from the pantry. I went to grab the bottle from her but she stopped me.

"My turn to make it." She said laughing like a little kid.

Around 2 minutes later, after hearing the fridge open about 100 times, Jessie came out with two glasses of red colored drinks.

"What did you do to this?" I asked afraid to drink it.

"I put my favorite stuff it it, fruit punch and cherries." She said smiling.

"Wow, okay. On 3, 1-2-3." I said and forced the drink down. Surprisingly, it didn't suck as much as I thought, it was actually pretty freaking good.

"Shit Jess that's really good." I said impressed. Jessie smiled and raised her eyebrows.

"Did you expect it to suck?" She teasingly asked.

"Yeah, honestly I did expect it to suck. But," I said looking over to the clock. "Happy birthday, Jessie."

..........................................

Bonjour! Well I would first like to announce that I was accepted into the university of york in England! Yay!!!! I don't live in England anymore, but I still have citizenship there so it's at the top of my list:) i also got accepted into the university of north Carolina which is second on my list, I don't have much longer to decide but I'll be happy with both!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it's not long, I actually have to do a project so wish me luck (:

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN PLEASE!