NEWER CHAPTER!! 11/12

Hey guys! I really enjoyed reading all your ideas for the story! I thought about what I think would be fun to read and write, and will be using it in my story! Thanks so much! It was cool listening to what you guys, as the readers, wanted to happen. Again thanks for the ideas, they mean so much!

Also, does anyone want a chapter to be dedicated to them? I'll do it if you REALLY want to. :)

Anyway, heres the chapter, hope you love it!

BRENNEN'S POV

I was on my way home from the pack meeting. Let me tell you, it was boring. Pointless, and now I was sprinting back to get to my mate and make sure she was safe and sound. 

This is what I hate about being an Alpha, you have to go to meetings, whether its treaty gatherings, problems in the distric, war, or whatever, you have to leave your family.

I didn't sign up for this.

When I got to her house, I shifted, and climbed up to her window.

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw her sleeping in her bed. 

I can get really worried about her sometimes. It would be my fault if she got hurt.

The thought of someone hurting her gets me angry, but she always calms me down.

I climbed into bed with her, and put my arm around her. She, still asleep, turned around and cuddled into my embrass.

My mate was only wearing a tank-top with pants on, and against my naked body, it obviously felt good.

I really do wish we could do couple things, like sex. Mostly sex.

But, I'll wait for however long she needs, because...well 'cause shes that awesome.

I wonder how she said no. I mean I know she just had to say no, but how?

What with the mate hormones and everything. I'm still in shock, I wont lie. I don't even know how I stopped myself. She was nearly naked, so close. 

But she said stop. And I did.

Vanessa stirred in her sleep a little and started mumbling things. All I could make out was my name, sorry, and landon. 

First, I was really happy she even thought of me in her dreams, but who the hell is Landon, and what is she sorry for?

STELLA'S POV

I woke up and noticed it was early. The sun was only just rising. Ryan's arm was around me, I kissed his arm and got up out of bed.

I walked downstairs and noticed nobody was home again. I grabbed a cup and poured coffee in.

I walked outside and sat on the pourch drinking my coffee. As cliche as it sounds, it was really peaceful.

Just listening to the birds chirping, the cars in the distance, and the rabbit helping her little bunnies out.

I smiled at the bunnies. I wanted to do that. I wanted to be helping my little kids learn how to walk, how to ride a bike, how to shift, or how to write their name. I want that.

I wanted Ryan to be doing that with me. I smiled when I pictured it. Me, Ryan and little boy. A little boy who looks just like his Daddy. Same eyes, same nose, but with my hair. Blonde hai, blue eyes, and tan just like his Daddy.

We didn't live in this house. No we lived in a different house, a nicer house. The house was smaller, but more of a family house.

Were we ready for a baby just yet?