NEW CHAPTER!!

Ryan's POV

Stella was asleep in my arms, while I thought. I couldn't sleep, no not with all these thoughts on my mind.

I don't want to leave my Stella. She could get hurt with me not around! I trust her with Brennen, but I want her to be in my arms. I'm being selfish, but I want more than anything for her to come with me. I have my apartment by school, but it's too far away from her school.

THe only other thing I could do is transfer somewhere closer. That's just what I'll do.

VANNESSA'S POV

I slept in my bed alone tonight. Brennen was out doing pack bussiness, so he couldn't stay over.

I was bored, so bored. I couldn't do anything. I've been listening to my Ipod for three hours, and I still couldn't even fall asleep.

My Bed was too cold without Brennen. I'm still getting used to not being by myself.

The one thing I've been thinking about is Brennen's birthday. I know what I'm going to do for his birthday.

I promised him we could have sex when we knew each other better, and I know everything about him. His favorite color is green, he likes watching the late night talk shows, he was born on October 4, 1993. His favorite movie was Young Frankenstein. He can do a double flip off his diving board.

I chuckled as I remembered him showing me this. He was so excited.

Brennen is perfect. He's my perfect guy. He lets me do whatever I want, unlike my past boyfriend, Landon.

Landon was perfect at first, cute, tall, strong, and funny. We hit it off when we first met, and went out for 8 months.

We met each other's family and they adord me.

It was all good until that one night. We were alone in his house, and he wanted to do some stuff. I told him that at 15 I wasn't ready.

He got angry, I'd never seen him so angry before. It was like someone else was there, not Landon.

He took off all my clothes and raped me. I screamed and tried to get him off me, but nothing worked.

He slapped me. He slapped me hard. I stopped trying to stop. I just let him do this and told myself it would be over soon.

I was numb, I didn't move, I didn't feel anything he did. I blocked everything out.

The worst part was that when it was all over, he kissed my forehead, said thanks, and left. I haven't seen him since.

I haven't told anybody, but I know I'll have to tell Brennen before he we have sex.

STELLA'S POV

Ryan was taking me out to lunch today. He left to go home and get changed about an hour ago. I was waiting for him on my front steps.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. My mate was leaving. I know I'm acting really selfish, but I don't want him to leave, not at all.

I don't think I could handle that. I couldn't let him come home everynight also, no he would be missing everything back at school. He would be tired.

Ryan's car pulled up and I got in.

"Hey." Ryan said and leaned in to kiss me. I gave him a peck on the lips and pulled away. He looked at me trying to notice something. He started driving, but kept looking back at me.

"Is everything okay?" Ryan asked me worried. I couldn't tell him. Not yet. I was planning on telling him during Lunch.

"No, everythings good." I answered back and told him with a smile on my face. Ryan seemed to be alright with that answer and pulled into the dinner parking lot.

.............................................................................

Hey guys! Sorry its been soo long! My computer ws broken and I had get a new one!

What do you guys think about Vanessa?

What do you think about Ryan and Stella?

How do you think Brennen will respond to Vanessa?

TEll me what you think! Vote COMENT FAN!!!! THANKs! :)