New chapter 12-6

Stella's POV

Vanessa and I were now in the kitchen, drinking water. Ryan found me comforting Vanessa crying, and brought us downstairs. He was now making us lunch while I comforted her.

I really doubt Brennen did anything to Landon, they were best friends, but Brennen is very protective over family.

I wont lie, I was really surprised when she said Landon raped her. He was the nicest guy. I've met him numerus times, and never once thought he was even capible of doing this to a girl.

Vanessa and I were both crying when she told me the story. I really felt for her. I can't say I know what you're going through, but I really hope I'm that strong someday.

Everyone was calmed down now, but the only thing keeping us a little upset wat that we didn't know where Brennen was.

It was now around eight at night, and he still hadn't returned. Ryan said he would stay as long as we needed him.

Vanessa was sleeping on the couch after we watched a movie. I got up and was talking to Ryan.

"Thanks again for staying." I told Ryan while kissing his cheek, but Ryan turned his head and kissed me on the lips.

"No problem." Ryan said while picking me up and putting me on his lap. I laid my head on the crook of his neck, and started playing with his t-shirt.

"I love you, you know that right?" Ryan said asked while playing with my hair. I smiled.

"I didn't know that." I joked with him. He didn't exactly laugh.

"Well i do. Lots." He told me and kissed my neck. I was about to pull him to my face, but the door opened. We heard fast footsteps searching for something in the house.

Then we heard a scream. Vanessa.

Ryan and I ran to her, and found her with Brennen.

First she was hugging him, then she slapped him, hard. My jaw dropped.

"Where have you been? While you're out doing whatever, I'm here worried sick crying! How dare you!" Vanessa screamed at him. Brennen just stood there looking down, guilty. I gotta admit, Brennen was wrong.

"Oh so now you don't have anything to say?! Sure." Vanessa said, crying now. I wanted to go comfort her, but Ryan held me back.

"Lets go." Ryan whispered to me, while pulling me to the stairs. We went to my room, and tried to listen through the door. After about 5 minutes, I stopped.

"We shouldn't listen, should we?" I said, chuckling a bit. Ryan smiled and motioned for my balcony. Keith and I share a balcony so we could hang out outside. I remember when I was younger and would have a nightmare, I would go to his room. He wouldn't let me stay in his room, but he's walk me back to my room with my teddy bear.

Ryan and I walked out and sat down on the chairs my brother and Chessie put out there. I haven't been out here in a while, Chessie and Keith usually use it now.

"What color do you want our room?" Ryan asked. I laughed. This was probably what Ryan was going to be asking me for the next month or so. I was excited about moving in with him, I've never lived with someone else. Well obviously, I'm still young. It will be nice, living with my mate all the time, the house to ourselves. Yeah, totally looking foward to it.

"How about like a blue? Green? Oh! Red!" I said getting excited. 

"I'm all good with everything, BUT pink." I laughed and nodded in agreement.

"I promise I wont do pink." I said and kissed him on the cheek. I laughed when he blushed. I loved that I could do that. I didn't even know guys could blush, up until this. Ryan tried to hide it, but I just laughed.

"You can't hide it Ryan!" I told him laughing. Ryan picked me up and put him over my shoulder. He walked out of my room, and walked slowly to see where they were.

We found Brennen and Vanessa making out, while walking thru Brennen's door.

"Oh, um, we're gonna go out, for, um, a little." Ryan said with me still on his back, looking down.

When he got to the front door, Ryan put me down, after me yelling at him to put me down. Ryan opened the door for me, and we walked out to his truck.

"Where are we going?" I asked while he helped me get into his massive truck. Gosh could this thing get any bigger? Well its not actually that big, its just big.

"Somewhere you'll like." Gosh darnit! I hate surprises!

"Erggg!" Ryan just laughed.

Ryan grabbed my hand and held it on the arm rest thingy. I smiled. I looked at the size difference, geeze he had big hands. For a person at 5'6, I have tiny hands, but Ryan's hands were huge. Him himself was bigger than me.

After a ten minute drive, we were in the middle of the woods, near a pond with a waterfall. It was beautiful, the mist from the falls was so pretty. With the sun, it made a rainbow. The water was clear, you could see straight down.

"Ryan, its so beautiful!" I said, getting excited. I looked over to Ryan starring at me.

"I know." He said still staring at me. I blushed and looked down. Why does he always make me blush? "COme on, we're going swimming"

....................................................

Hey guys! What's up?! 15 days till chirstmas! Oh yeah! What do you guys want this year, or what did you already get?

how do you like it?

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!