Wait, so what you're telling me is that HE'S my mate?!?!?! chapter five :D

Hey guys, sorry its been a few days or whatever. Here's chapter what, five? Yeah I think so. Alright, here it is, hope you like it. By the way if you like this story, you should really check out Found by the Alpha werewolf. Ooo! Suprise! By FantasyLuvr96! Its really good. Okie dokie, here's chapter five :D

Chapter five:

BRENNEN'S POV

After I got out of the pool, I took a shower. I didn't really know what to do, I never do. I learned not to dress in nice clothing because your mate will not see your clothes. I never did anything with my hair to begin with, so I didn't need to for this.

I just ran out in a pair of old basketball shorts, and nothing else. I hung them on a branch and shift.

It felt so much better to be in wolf form. Werewolves have what I guess you could call it, another conscience. It was our wolf. It helps us make decisions I guess is the way to describe it. Male werewolf's wolf is stronger than females. I don't know why, maybe it has to do with high levels of testusterum, maybe just because, I hate to admit it but, girls think things through more.

I ran to the opening where the Full Moon was held. I saw that Males were standing off to the side in the woods. I could tell why, we're horny as anything. I mean we'd jump our mate, right when we see her. It's mostly stronger in wolf form, but it's still there in human.

I recognized some of the wolves there; I met them on my first Full Moon. This one guy, Max, has been trying for 2 years!

Right when I got there, the horn rang to start off the mating. I took a deep breath before turning around.

When I turned around, it was my wolf pulling me to something.

'come on, why are you going so slow, I'm getting old here.' Yep, that's my wolf.

I ran faster to wherever he was leading me, but then stopped when he told me to stop. That's when I saw her, my mate.

I can't even explain how it felt. It was like nothing else mattered besides her. My mate. Hmmm that sounds good, my mate, my mate, my mate.

'Go to her you idiot!' my wolf said harshly.

I sprinted to her. I couldn't waste any time. I stopped before her and nuzzled her neck. It was like a reflex reaction to.

*" HI."* Wow, that's all I could say. She was my freaking mate and all I could say was HI?!? What was I thinking?

My mate looked down and pulled me into the woods. Then she shifted, exposing to me her naked body. I followed her and shifted. I was naked and she could see my progressing boner. She has to understand, guys AND girls feel very, attracted to each other when they first meet.

I expelled the space between us and hugged her. I don't know why, but I did. She felt so soft, and smooth, and sexy. I got harder. She pulled away which started me. She looked up to me and smiled.

"I'm Vanessa." She said. Wow what a pretty name. And to go with it, pearly whites, beautiful smile, and attractive voice. I smiled down to my mate, Vanessa.

"I'm Brennen." I told her still smiling down at her, still in my arms. She just hugged me for awhile with her head listening to my heart beat. Then I couldn't take it anymore. I kissed her.

She kissed back, hard and urgent. That turned me on there. I backed her up into a tree, hard, but not hard enough to hurt her, she doesn't deserve to be hurt. Just thinking of someone hurting her made me mad, but then she made me forget that when she touched my manhood. I then stopped kissing her lips, but went to her neck.

I kissed, sucked and even bit a little bit. When I sucked on a spot over by her left ear, she moaned. Her moan was sexy as hell. I was about to turn her over on her stomach when I remembered where we were, the woods where anyone could see us. See her!

I didn't want anyone besides me seeing her naked! I shielded her body.

"Come on." I said while picking her up. Her chest was in mine so no one could see her bare body.

I ran home quickly to finish what we started in my room.

As werewolves, even in human form, we can run without getting tired, at incredible speeds. I ran the full mile home in 3 minutes tops. I couldn't help myself, so I would lick and kiss her body as I ran. Vanessa liked that because she would moan a bit.

When we finally got to my house, I set her down. I realized we would have to go through the house, naked. The twins, Keith, and Chessie were home and maybe Stella. Huh, I wonder if Stella found a mate. I hoped she did.

I decided I would go naked and she would wear my hoop shorts I left out there from before. She put them on, and I carried her in so I blocked her body.

I might have seen Keith in the family room with Chessie, but I ran faster to my room. No one but me is to see Vanessa naked. No one.

When we got to my room, I just ran in there, and laid on top of her on my bed.

I couldn't be happier than now, with my mate.

............................................................

Hey guys, sorry its sorta short. I was just wondering, if you guys think I should skip the sex scanes with both Stella and Ryan, and Brennen and Vanessa. I would do whichever you want. And if I do the sex sceance, do you want it graphic or not because I don't want people to read this and get...happy.

Tell me what to do!!!!!!!!

{FOR CHAPTER 6, WATTPAD WONT LET YOU READ IT IF YOU'RE NOT A FAN, SO TO READ IT, BECOME A FAN!!!!!!