CHAPTER 6. become and fan and you can read it. its apparently rated R

Hey guys! I asked you what to do with this chapter and to be honest, I had no idea what to do. You guys said to make it graphic so that's what I'm going to do. Wish me luck!

Chapter Six

STELLA'S POV

Ryan was kissing my neck, causing me to moan, when he found my spot. He now has been sucking on that spot for like 20 seconds! It may sound like so little time, but when you have raging hormones, it's like forever!

I needed to do something else besides just mess his hair. I turned us over so I was on top of him. I sucked on his neck this time while his hands were in my hair, and stoking my back. I could feel his hardness on my thigh which made me kiss down further.

I got to his chest and started kissing them while messaging his abs. Mmmmm, his eight pack. He moaned and rolled on top of me. He was now playing with my boobs. I felt them harden and it felt really good, better than my neck.

Finally, after what felt like forever, he stopped torturing me. He then looked me in the eyes, while spreading my legs.

"Are you sure?" Ryan's boner was touching my thigh now, and I was DYING with need. But I was nervous. Ryan noticed and cupped my cheek.

I never really looked, looked, down to his cock, but now that I did, he was HUGE! Like REALLY big. I mean he's the first guy i've seen naked, but if this isn't huge, than what would be?

"Don't be worried, love. I would never hurt you." He said while kissing down my neck now. It was hard to concentrate on my thoughts while he was doing that, so I pulled him away.

"Ryan, I...I've never done this before." I said while rubbing his chest. I couldn't look him in the eyes, it was too embarrassing. He lifted my chin, and looked at me with a loving and understanding look. He kissed my nose which cause me to giggle.

"I've never done this either." He said while looking in my eyes. That surprised me I mean he was so good at this, while I was...inexperienced. I sighed with relief because it would have been even more embarrassing if he'd done it before. I started kissing his neck again and laughed when he moaned.

He got up kneeling in front of me, spreading my legs apart. He gave me a look asking if he could go on.

I nodded my head while preparing for the pain. I'm not stupid, I know it will hurt, bad.

Ryan shifted around trying to get comfortable. I could feel his dick on me down there.

Why won't he just get to it? He was teasing me with himself. When I moaned at the feeling of him on my clit, he laughed.

"Please Ryan, I need you," I said while he smiled at his evil plan. He still didn't move, "NOW!" I couldn't take it anymore.

Finally he put his manhood in my opening. It hurt. Kind of bad. He didn't even go in all the way.

When he thrusted all the way in, I yelped in pain. FUCKK!!! Ouch it hurts!

Ryan whispered sorrys to me while rubbing my cheek.

"shhhhhh, it will be over soon." Ryan said while kissing my face. He wiped my silent tears that fell.

My mate looked me in the eyes asking permission to continue. I just nodded so he would keep going. He got back up and trusted again, and again. He looked down at me so with love in his eyes, but mostly lust.

It still hurt but in a good way. It was weird, pain that felt good. The only thing I could do was just moan.

"Harder, Ryan, harder." I told him. It was like I had a need that could only be met by him. A need that he could only fulfill.