"Hey, he's here!" Nino pointed at the man.

"Let's go!" Kalianna said to her friends excitedly.

André hands an ice-cream for a couple. "Pistachio, vanilla, and strawberry! For lovebirds from Italy"

"Merci, André!" The Italian couple thanked. 

"You're welcome, my friends. Enjoy André's ice-cream. May love never end!"

"Bonjour, André" Mylène greeted, Ivan had his arm wrapped around her.

"Striking young Ivan and dear sweet Mylène! If you aren't still the cutest lovebirds I've seen!" André scoops up an ice-cream for them. "Chocolate, praline, and white nougat for you! A special concoction to keep your love true!" He hands the ice-cream to them. Alya and Nino are next in line. "Ah, these two I've never seen. This your first time here with me?"

Alya and Nino laughed. "Yeah!" They said in unison.

"Coconut, banana, and a touch of passion fruit!"

Alya and Nino smiled, next was Kalianna.

"Salut André!" The noirette grinned. "Do you have anything special for me?

"Ah, yes! I couldn't forget about you Kalianna!" André cheered.

Kalianna and Adrien had usually come to his ice-cream shop, they told him not to tell anyone that they came to him, of course, he swore to never tell anyone, as he thought secret romance was the best romance.

"A scoop of dark caramel similar, a dash of mint to remind you of your soulmate, and of course, a touch of chocolate to richen your love!" André wiggled his eyebrows as he handed Kalianna her ice-cream. 

Kal giggled. "Thanks, André, your the best!" Dark caramel, mint, and chocolate ice-cream was what she and Adrien usually ordered, but since he wasn't coming, she'd have to eat it by herself. "Ps, Adrien and I are going great!" She whispered to André, who squealed happily.

Meanwhile, Marinette was sitting on a bench apart from her friends.

"Why don't you go and get one, too, Marinette?" Tikki asked, peeking out from the bluebell eyed girl's purse. 

"What's the point? Adrien won't be coming" Marinette said sadly.

"He might not be here, but that shouldn't stop you from enjoying a yummy ice-cream and a fun night with your friends. And you could give me a taste, too!"

"And how about this young miss?" André questioned, Marinette looked up in surprise. "The pretty one who sighs. I have a flavor just for her! It's sure to make her smile!"

"Uh...me?" Marinette queried, pointing at herself.

"What's your name, dear?" André brings the bluenette over to his stand.

"Marinette"

The man scoops up and ice-cream. "Peach pink like his lips and mint like his eyes. Eat this, my dear, and your love will materialize!" He hands the ice-cream to Marinette.

Marinette stares at the ice-cream. "Uh...um. No! I- there's been a mistake! I'm not in love with anyone. And I think I just lost my appetite" She hands the ice-cream back.

"Why of course you are, my little one. When there's love burning in one's heart, André knows it from the start. Enjoy your ice-cream, Marinette. I know he'll be here"

Marinette stares at her ice-cream with a sad look on her face.

"Green eyes like mint...who could that possibly be?" Ivan asked.

Kalianna raised an eyebrow, wondering who it was as well.

Marinette looked at André. "Thank you, but you've got it all wrong. I don't have a-" She suddenly hears a whistle. She turns her head and sees someone walking who has the same clothing as Adrien. "Adrien?" But it wasn't Adrien, it was Wayhem, Marinette sighed. 

"Hey!" Wayhem's friend called, he accidentally bumps into Marinette and causes her to drop her ice-cream. "You finally made it! That's great!" He said to Wayhem. 

André gasped. "André's ice-cream has always melted hearts. But the magic will only work if you eat it! I'll make you another one"

"Thanks, but it's really not necessary" Marinette said sadly.

André shows Marinette another cone. "Yes it is, my dear. See here? My ice-cream has brought everyone together. Every famous loving couple in Paris! Edith and Marcel, John and Serge, Olive and Tom! Your loved one is out there! Somewhere! All you need is to believe in the magic of André's ice-cream!"

"You're very nice, André. But I don't have a loved one"

"Who was green eyes?" Ivan looked at his girlfriend. "You think we know him?"

"Lay off, Ivan. There's no one, okay?" Marinette uttered sorrowfully, she looked at André. "And I don't think there's something magical about your ice-cream. It's just...ice-cream"

Everyone watches as Marinette walks away sadly. 

Nino tries to take the ice-cream, but Alya pulls him away. "Hey, I was gonna get another one!"

Ivan quickly finishes his ice-cream and follows Marinette along with Mylène. Kalianna looked down sadly at her ice-cream and turned the other direction, walking home, she felt so bad for Marinette. 

"But André's ice-cream always melts people's hearts" The man kneels on the floor sadly, with his ice-cream scooper and Marinette's ice-cream. "At least, it used too" He began crying. 

In Hawk Moth's lair, he sensed André's distress. "A thwarted artist, his shattered dreams and the collapse of his whole little world. Quite chilling" He turns a butterfly into an akuma. "Fly away, my little akuma, and freeze the heart of this ice-cream maker!"

The akuma flew away into the open sky. 

Nighttime

Back with André, the man was still sad. "I don't understand. It's never failed. Ever" The akuma enters his ice-cream scooper.

"Glaciator, I am Hawk Moth. Revenge is a dish best served cold since they refuse to let them melt their hearts. I'm giving you the power to melt their entire bodies instead! I only ask a little favor in return: Get me Leopardess, Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous" Hawk Moth said.

"Ladybug, Leopardess, and Cat Noir flavored ice-cream? It's a deal, Hawk Moth. I'll even give a double scoop!" The ice-cream from André's cart starts to cover his body, turning him into Glaciator. As more ice-cream coats him, nearby civilians start to scream when he grows to a large height.

"Hello! How about some ice-cream? Will that do? Enjoy it, it's just for you!" Glaciator fires ice-cream from his hands as people run and duck for cover.

The people who get hit by the ice-cream turn into ice-cream. Glaciator laughs as he walks away from the Pont des Arts. When he notices a couple, he refuses to freeze them and walks away.

"Marinette?" He called out, walking down the streets of Paris, looking for a certain blue-haired girl.

Word Count: 2,070