"May I remind you that you and Kalianna are secretly dating?! What if someone sees you getting down on one knee in front of her?!"

"I'm sure she'll agree for us to make our relationship public when I propose to her"

Plagg scoffed. "If you proposed to her"

"What's that supposed to mean? Are you saying I don't love her?" Adrien frowned.

"No, I'm saying that you'll chicken out! As soon as you look at her face you'll be a stuttering mess!"

"No I won't" Adrien said proudly with closed eyes. "I'll propose to her, you'll see! Plagg, claws out!"

"No, you woooooon't!" Plagg screamed as he got sucked into Adrien's Miraculous.

The Trocadéro

Marinette meets up with her friends. 

"Hi, Marinette!" Kalianna waved. 

"Hi" Marinette greeted. "Where's Adrien?"

"Nino just got a text. Adrien's dad isn't letting him go out" Alya spoke. 

"Once again..." The bluenette trailed off.

"Yo, Marinette!" Nino called.

"What's up, M?" Ivan greeted.

"How are you, Marinette?" Mylène questioned.

"I'm fine. Thanks. Hehe. So, do you know where André is today?" Marinette asked.

"The deal with André and his ice-cream cart is that you never know where he's gonna be" Nino pulled out his phone. "You gotta follow his clues to find out where he's going to set up" He checks André's location on his phone.

"The first time Mylène and I wanted André's ice-cream, it took us three hours to find his cart!" Ivan chuckles and looked at his girlfriend. "Do you remember?" Mylène chuckles in response.

Kalianna held a hand to her heart. 'They look so cute together! Just like Adrien and I'

"Hey! Someone posted a photo! He's on his way to the Pont des Arts" Nino informed. 

"We better get going!" Kali chirped before she ran off with Ivan, Mylène, and Nino.

"Come on, Marinette!" Alya grabs Marinette's arm and began running after her friends. 

"Yeah! Awesome!" The bluenette chuckled. 

Meanwhile, Cat Noir is setting up a lovely romantic scene on a rooftop, complete with dozens of candles and red rose petals. Once it is completed, he sits down to wait for Leopardess, fiddling with the blue box in his hand. 

His plan was to tell the leopard hero that he knew she was Kalianna, then tell her that he was Adrien before detransforming right in front of her very eyes, get down on one knee, and then ask her to marry him. It sounded simple right? Well, not to Cat Noir, he was still thinking about what Plagg said earlier about how he was gonna chicken out. 

The black cat shook his head and put on a determined expression. "You're not gonna chicken out! You're not gonna chicken out..." He was starting to hope that she wouldn't come.

At des Arts bridge, André is opening his ice-cream stand. "♫ My name is André! André! Glacé! The sweetheart matchmaker! ♫" He rings a bell to let everyone knows that he's ready. "♫ With one scoop or two, I'll find up for you with magical ice-cream flavors! My name is André! André! Glacé! The sweetheart matchmaker! With one scoop or two, I'll find up for you with magical ice-cream flavors! ♫"