XXI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT

"What the hell are you two shouting to each other so early in the morning?" Thor suddenly showed up with a lady behind him. I greeted her with a smile and looked inside of my house. "Wife, thank you for your kind service in feeding my babies."

"No way," she shrieked and made coming loud footsteps.

My mouth automatically opened to laugh and forcefully slammed the thick-wooden door. I heard Thor muttered a curse as I ran toward the car. Ray-an, my talented driver, opened the passenger seat for me. "Nice one." I nudged my elbow to his shoulder and hopped inside immediately.

"Sasakalin talaga kita," she squalled a threat, throwing slippers at the car. I waved at her when we're about to leave.

A day away from her.

To be honest, I was rather worried about her. Leaving her with a stranger, even she was still physically and mentally unstable. Making her laugh or pissed and worry something nonsense was better than she brooded about negative feelings and hurtful past.

ROWAN

"Hello," she greeted. My eyes almost blew up, admiring the feminine and charismatic lady that Thor had come with. She was like a ray of walking sunshine because of her warm smile. Her Asian eyes that added to her unique aura, representing a sassy kind lady. When I looked at her smile again, I felt that the negativity hiding within the inside of me was cleansed.

"Meet, Doctor Euvie Grace Santiago, she's your private duty nurse. She's a trainee as a family doctor and volunteered to aid you personally," Thor explained it to me, sitting beside me.

He offered a cup of tea for both of us. My brain slowly processed the words of Thor—plus the fact that the man beside me has a very distracting face. "How... She's a doctor. Why?"

Thor cleared his throat and made eye contact with her. "You can ask her later," he said as he also poured a tea to his cup.

I nodded when I got notched into it. "It must be personal. It's okay, I understand. Thank you, by the way."

"Can I call you Grace?" I asked after a moment of heavy silence. She smiled once more.

Oh-my-gosh, it makes me cry to see her dazzling smile.

"Ah, yes, of course," she answered and gracefully took a sip of her tea that got me conscious of my manners in drinking tea when Thor and Grace were both like an elite tea drinker with a model-like poise.

"Uhm, I leave her to you. If anything falls out just call me or her husband," Thor instructed her as he fixes his clothes.

He looked at me with a blank expression. "And, Señorita," he started a sentence, but paused in the middle and his expression changed like he remembered something. "Be good to her and always remember my important medical advice to you."

"Yes, doc!" I jested at him and saluted like a soldier. He gave me a dismissive wave of the hand with wtf expression.

After he left, I widely smile at Grace. "I need a hand in the kitchen. Would you mind?" I asked, grabbing both of her hands.

She slightly laughed and went along as I dragged her with me to the kitchen. In fairness, huh. Even her laugh was lovely and attractive. "Okay, you can call me Rowan," I said when we both started to gather some tools and some piece of equipment.

She nodded. "Okay, Rowan. Let's cook," she positively said and pump a fist in the air.

I paused from gathering and preparing some ingredients. Suddenly I realized something.