Alternate Story 4 part 2

Angel now knew what the future would hold. He started using the warp pads as ways to get to each Gem sight and gather the technology it holds. It was too much work for Angel to do it on his own so he hired people to help him. The people were mercenaries since he has ties with an organization whose business is running with mercenaries. Angel always wears his black outfit or the red outline outfit, so nobody could know what he looks like. He also goes by a different name and he calls himself Ace. He always thought of naming his pet that, but he was too busy to get one or find one.

Angel created a device to activate the warp pads with a special device attached to the warp pad to make the device work better. He discovered a place that has fountain filled with water that could heal any wounds and he made sure that he is the only person to know about it. He did the same with his place of living and created the business from another Gem sight that he rebuilt. He soon found the Hourglass and he got the right one. He didn't know why there were a bunch of Hourglasses, but he soon found out how to use it. He was thinking of grabbing the technology he has later and bringing back to the past, but he didn't want to break time.

Angel then got the idea of having a mercenary business since he can't gather all the Gem technology in Gem sights and he needs revenue when gathering Gem tech. The business started small because only a few of them were curious or only interested in the business of being a mercenary. This doesn't stop Angel from actually going on missions. Angel always makes time to go on missions so his skill doesn't dull out.  Angel gave the new mercenaries that are in his business the top of the line gear. The mercenaries spread the word of the gear that would have only existed in the future. Many more mercenaries came and they got the new gear too.

Eventually, Angel's business became big in a quick amount of months. When some of the mercenaries saw who were their boss was, they thought lowly of Angel and thought they could push him around. Angel quickly taught everybody that he was somebody that they can't think lowly of.

Soon Angel's technology skipped more generations that he couldn't possibly imagine. Other companies thought of grabbing the technology for themselves by either stealing the technology from Angel or Gem sights. The companies soon learn not to mess with Angel and they either lose too many men to send out to fight Angel's business or the leaders were killed in mysterious ways. Some companies thought of merging with Angel's business and he accepts the deals on his terms.

Angel gave orders to recover the Gem tech from Gem sights and make bases from the Gem sights so they can understand the Gem tech that they can't recover because it was nailed down to the ground and be the only source to get high-end gear. He couldn't set up an actual base at Beach City because anybody could report it, so he only assigns a small squad there. Greg sometimes shows up at the temple hoping that the Gem that he loves would come back. Each time that Greg visits, he always sees the people who work for Angel at the temple. Greg wanted to at least see Angel, so he can reason with him.

There was a battlefield that was filled with strawberries and weapons. Angel order his mercenaries to search for anything useful and leave the weapons alone and don't set up a base to honor the fallen soldiers there since it looks like a battlefield. They were also told that there are creatures with Gems on them and were told to only shoot the body and not the gem. Some of the mercenaries tried to sneak a Gem out but were stopped before they could even put it in their pocket.

Angel's mercenaries soon found a pink lion in the desert. They were cautious at first since they thought it was a Gem or a rare lion. They got close to it, but it didn't attack and mostly lays down on the sand. They went to check it was a Gem and it wasn't. They went to pet the pink lion and it looks like he enjoys it. The next thing that happened was the pink lion made a portal and went through it. The mercenaries went to report it after they were finished processing it. The pink lion was seen at Angel's bases multiple times. At one time, Angel met the pink lion in his living place and the pink lion was friendly to him. The pink lion visited frequently since he thought it was a quieter place than the other Gem sights. Angel bought a bed for the pink lion and some chew toys since he thought the pink lion would like them.