Chapter 17: Going back

Angel is now driving back to his house. He keeps on looking through the future and seeing which one if BP will not be angry. She was not but would be crying a lot. He wouldn't know what to do and would just be standing there while she continues to cry. He then drives to Beach City instead of his house. He wanted time to think about what to say to BP. He drove around Beach City and thinking that should he stay here or leave. He wanted to leave, but can Steven survive the events about to happen. He was getting hungry and didn't want to go back to his to cook up his meal. He remembers that there was one food restaurant instead of a french fry stand and a donut shop. He parked on the side of the street and walk on the boardwalk so he can find that restaurant. He immediately spots it because its the only one with fish in the name of the sign. Angel walked over towards it and opens the door while being greeted by a teenager.

The teenager greeted, "Hello, welcome to Fish Stew Pizza, what would you like to order?"

Angel looked at the menu and see their options. He saw that they actually have fish pizza. He smiled at it and continue reading the menu.

Angel says to the teenager working the register, "I would like a medium-sized pepperoni pizza."

The teenager says, "OK, one medium-sized pepperoni pizza coming up. Would you be so kind and take a seat."

"Of course." Angel then walked over to one of the small tables and sit in one of the chairs.

Angel was now getting bored because he knew the pizza will take some time. He puts back the battery into his phone and waited to start up. When it finally got a signal, it started showing notifications from Steven and one from BP. He checked BP first and all she said that she is worried about Angel and to take some time for himself since he was the most affected by the accident. He sends back some heart emojis and said thank you. He then looked at Steven's texts and there were at least more than ten of them. Steven's text sums up to asking if Angel is leaving or not and can they meat up to apologize what Garnet had done and she would even say it. Angel text back he needed some time to himself.

The teenager came to the table with the pizza out of nowhere and Angel put his phone in his pocket and put it on silent.

Angel asks the teenager, "Is it OK if I can get a drink?"

The teenager responded, "What type do you want?"

"Grape soda."

"Coming right up." She then left to get the soda.

Angel grabbed the pizza but cooled it down a little with his powers. He took a bite of it but understands why it was almost empty. He was too hungry to think about so he just ate the pizza.

Angel says to himself, "I should make a brick pizza oven."

The teenager came back with Angel's drink, "Here you go, and is there anything else I can do?"

"No, but thank you."

"No problem just doing my job." She then leaves.

Angel enjoyed his pizza but he can make a better one with good ingredients. He drank all of his soda and even had refills on it. He then realizes what will happen if the gems and Steven spots him. He had like five slices left so he is taking it to go.

Angel asks the teenager, "Can I get a to-go box?"

The teenager responded, "Of course and your food and drink will be twelve dollars and thirty-eight cents." She said this while grabbing a medium-sized to-go box.

"OK." he grabbed a hundred from his wallet and puts it next to the cash register, "Keep the change."

The teenager's face was shocked because she never has somebody paid a huge tip. Angel went back to his table and put the pizza in the to-go box. He then tried leaving the pizza place before he was stopped by the teenager.