chapter 19: Apology

Angel and BP were hanging out with Steven at the temple playing video games. BP was playing with Steven in a jumping platform game.

Steven says to BP, "Get that power up."

BP was pressing the buttons on the controller, "Got it."

They both were concentrated on the game. They both were sitting on the floor right next to Steven's bed while Angel was sitting on the bed. The temple door then opened and Amethyst and Pearl exited the temple door.

Amethyst asks Pearl, "So he just forgave us like that?" While they both walked into the living room.

Pearl says, "I don't know why he even forgave us."

Angel asks them both, "Why don't you ask him?"

Amethyst and Pearl stopped in their tracks and looked up to see Angel and BP in Steven's room.

Pearl asks Angel nervously, "Wh-what are you doing here?"

Angel responds, "Just hanging out with Steven."

Steven shouts out, "It's the boss!"

BP shouts back, "I'm pressing the buttons!" Everybody heard the button smashing.

Amethyst asks Angel, "So your not angry anymore."

Angel shrugs, "Eh, it depends on how my day is going."

Amethyst walked towards Angel and Pearl saw that there were some dirty dishes. She went over towards the dirty dishes and started to clean them. Amethyst sat on the bed right next to Angel. They both are watching Steven and BP playing their game.

Angel asks Amethyst, "How is Garnet doing?"

Amethyst sighs, "After the accident, she became a mess since, and after she heard you forgave us she became more of a mess."

"So not good?"

"Yep, and to make it worse is that Pearl and I accidentally let out some broken Gems and reformed."

"Yikes."

"Garnet figured out that we let the Gem out by Steven telling her and looked like she was going to poof us."

"Wow."

Angel and Amethyst continue watching Steven and BP playing video games. They both looked serious while playing the video game.

Amethyst asks Angel, "Why did you forgive us?"

Steven and BP stopped paused their game and Pearl focused more on Angel then the dishes.

Angel explains, "Well, think of this, Garnet tried to push me out of a car that was about to hit me but she accidentally pushes me into a train."

Amethyst asks Angel, "What do you mean?"

"Garnet tried to protect me from the situation, but puts me in a situation that I almost died."

"Oh."

The warp pad activated and everybody looked over to see it. They all saw Garnet on it when the light from the warp pad is gone. Garnet started walking towards the kitchen and unaware of Angel and BP was in the house.

Garnet asks Pearl in a calm voice, "Have you seen Steven today?"

Pearl had a shocking facial expression, "Uh, Uh."

"What happened?"

Pearl then stared at Angel and Garnet turned to see Angel on Steven's bed.

Angel waves at Garnet, "Hello."