Chapter 35: Upgrade

Angel was now on his workshop floor and listening to music. He was dragging his finger and pressing his finger on the screen on one of his machines. He was recreating his red outline outfit and having a more durable and protective material. There were displays of the outfit in different layers of material. He wants to make sure that it would be hard enough that it won't even have a sniper rifle bullet could pierce it. He made the same helmet too, but with more durable and protective material.

Angel spent all night and day from when everybody gets the message. He worries about Lapis's sake because he doesn't want Lapis to worry when she was on Homeworld. Lapis talked so much of how she wants to gets to Homeworld, but she was being treated wrong from Angel's perspective. She thought she wouldn't have to worry anymore when she gets to Homeworld and would only have to worry about her role in Homeworld. BP told Angel about what Lapis Lazuli's roles were one of the most important during colonization and were treated like royalty. Angel understands it since Homeworld wanted everything to help itself and wanted to get rid of life on worlds.

Angel was now finished with the blueprints for the upgrades for his outfit and helmet and he pressed a button to the machine. The machine started making them and it only takes a day for it to be finished. He then went towards a different machine and he is now creating new weapons. He starts making daggers that can spread electricity when it stabs somebody because if he creates anything else, it would take more time to make and he saw that he has limited time. He would be using the same symbol he uses and it would be in front of his helmet and front of his outfit on the left side of his chest. There were also symbols on the handles of his daggers.

Angel was now finished with everything and turned off his music. He sighs and walks towards the elevator. He kept on hearing the machines and it sounded like lasers were creating the outfits and weapons. He opens the elevator and went inside. He looked at himself and saw that he hadn't taken a shower and haven't eaten anything for at least more than one day. He was ready to take a shower and eat a hot meal. He sniffed himself a little and could tell he smells bad. When Angel exited the elevator, BP was worried about him.

BP asks Angel, "Where have you been?"

Angel says to BP, "It's best not stand next to me and also I have been upgrading some of my stuff."

BP then noticed Angel's smell and stepped back and closed her nose, "Now I know."

Angel then starts walking upstairs and went to his room. He starts gathering his clothes and towels. He walks to his bathroom and put his stuff on the sink. He grabs his phone and starts scrolling through his music list and seeing which one he would like to listen to first. He found the song he wants to listen to and pressed play. The music was loud enough so that Angel can hear even while he was a shower. BP could hear Angel's music and his singing.

Angel started singing, "Look me in my face, I ain't got no worries, I ain't got no worries, I ain't got no worries!"

BP asks herself, "Why does he sing while he showers?"

Angel comes with his clean clothes that have a red outline to it. It only on the edges of his outfit and have a design to it that resembles his symbol that his on his shirt and back of his sweater. The sweater was open and it shows the symbol on his shirt showing.

BP says to Angel, "I see that you changed your outfit."

Angel looks at his outfit and moved it around, "Yeah, I thought I might change my outfit for a while."

Angel walks towards the kitchen and started cooking cheese quesadillas. It was a fast and easy meal to make since it just flipping tortillas and putting cheese on it while cooking it. He was planning to go to sleep after he ate his food but wanted to see what the Gems were doing. He brought his plate of food and drink to the living room and started watching TV with BP. BP saw that Angel was sleep-deprived, but she didn't know what sleep-deprived is. She was worried about Angle but didn't ask him about it. Angel finished his meal and walks towards the garage.