Chapter 39: Prisoner

Lapis was getting comfortable in the living situation she is in. Steven and the Gems came by to see how was Lapis was doing. Angel was planning to give Lapis a room, but she refused. Angel thought it might be because it might return some past trauma from being in a room. Lapis is living in the living room and BP gave her a blue blanket with Lapis's gem on it. Lapis was grateful that she was given the blanket and BP even helped her with many things that Lapis might use in the future or entertain herself with.

Right now Lapis and BP were watching a live TV show. Angel changed into the regular clothes that he has before so that no Homeworld Gem knows that he is supposedly Pink Diamond's favorite Gem.

Lapis asks BP, "So this show is about people going through obstacle courses and if they failed, they get pushed into the water?"

BP says cheerfully, "Yes, and they do it for fun."

"That sounds weird."

"It is."

Angel came down the stairs with Jasper's gem on his hand. Lapis looks up to see Angel walking down the stairs. She looks at Jasper's gem at horror and BP noticed Lapis was looking at somewhere else.

BP asks Lapis, "Are you OK?"

BP looks where Lapis is staring at. She looks at Angel with a worried look and wonders why Angel has Jasper's gem in his hand.

Lapis asks Angel quickly, "Why do you have Jasper's gem?"

Angel says to Lapis, "I'm going to interrogate my prisoner. You can come if you want to Lapis?"

Lapis shook his head, "No, I don't think so."

Angel walks towards the elevator, "OK, I thought you might want some revenge on her."

Angel enters the elevator and it starts heading down. Angel was thinking of what he will do with Jasper once she reforms.

Lapis asks BP, "Do you know what he is going to do with Jasper?"

BP shrugs, "Who knows?"

Angel was heading down to his prisoner floor. It was empty but wanted to have. Just in case if he has trouble with people or somebody is just pissing him off. When the elevator stops and opens its doors, Angel saw a couple of protective cells that look it was made of glass. The glass can take more then a couple of nukes and Angel doesn't need to worry about Jasper escaping. There were cameras directly pointed at each cell. Angel used Gem tech to improve the cell so that Jasper can not touch the walls, but he didn't. The cell only had a mirror and a bed that was on the floor. Angel walks towards one of the cells and opens it. Angel pops Jasper's bubble in the middle of the cell and ran out of the cell while closing the cell's door. Jasper's gem went up to the air and was forming her physical body. Jasper looks around in shock at where she is now. Angel was standing in front of the cell. Jasper noticed Angel and she ran towards the glass while hitting it in the process.

Jasper orders Angel with Anger in her voice, "Get me out of here human!"

Angel grabs a flask from his sweater and drinks it. Jasper looks at Angel with anger while he drinks his flask.

Angel puts away his flask, "No."

Jasper says with more anger, "Get me out of here if you know what's good for you!"

"Still no."

Jasper asks Angel, "How did you even get me in here?!" She then starts bagging, "Why is this not breaking?!"

Angel answers, "I put your gem inside of there and the glass is meant to withstand explosions."

Jasper still trying to break the glass and soon used her spinning attack to hit the glass. Nothing happened when Jasper attacks the glass. Angel knew he was getting nowhere with Jasper acting like that. Angel walks towards the elevator and gets into it.