Chapter 1: Gem Glow

Angel finally got up from his bed and was doing his hair which was short and black, but also thick. He looked at his eyes and they were still blue, but he thought it was rare for a Latino to have blue eyes also they changed eye color by having a darker shade or lighter shade of blue depending on the seasons. He used an electric toothbrush to brush his teeth and then he shaved his beard and mustache even though the hairs were still small.

He was smiling all throughout with his routine because nothing happened for a couple of weeks. Even sometimes he remembers old things he still tries to keep moving forward because nothing will happen here.

Angel started to get hungry and he also remembers those donuts from yesterday were good. So he drove down the streets to get his donuts and parked his car on the street. By the time he got he already knows what to get. When he entered the store he heard a kid screaming, but not from throwing tantrum, but from something else.

The kid was screaming, "Noooooo!"

Angel thought to himself why is he screaming so early in the morning.

The kid had some sadness in his voice and says, "No this can't be happening, this has to be a dream, Lars, Lars tell me I'm dreaming."

Lars says with annoyance in his voice, "Get off me man!"

The kid was hugging Lars, but not like a tight grip, but Lars walked away while Steven fell on the floor.

Sadie says, "Sorry Steven-"

Angel says to himself, "So that's his name."

Sadie continues, "But they stop making them."

Steven says, "Stop making them how can they stop making them-"

After standing for while Angel got bored of the conversation and walked towards Sadie for his donuts, but you somewhat listen to the conversation and they said something about lion lickers. After getting your donuts Sadie offered Steven the small fridge. He grabbed the fridge but looks like he might get tired from holding it. So what did Angel do? He offered to help Steven with his new fridge.

Angel asks Steven, "Hey kid, you want some help with that?"

Steven says to Angel, "Ya and thank you."

"No problem, but hold my donuts for me."

"OK"

Angel followed Steven to his house that is apparently the other side of the hill.

Steven asks Angel, "Are you new here?"

"Ya, just got here like a week or two."

"Oh, can I show you around?"

"No, but thanks, I just want to show my self around."

"OK, but if you need to come to me if you want to learn something about beach city."

"OK, kid"

"My name is Steven universe."

"Angel"

"Never heard anybody with that name before."

"Well, its mine so don't mess with it."

Steven snickered a little bit and Angel showed a little smile. Angel and Steven finally made it around the cliff and the first thing you saw a giant statue and a small house in it.

Angel whistled a long whistle and says, "I should have of picked this place to live here."

Steven chuckled a little bit and says, "But I live here."