Alternate Story 5

(I have a problem with alternate stories. This one is about BP is Angel's mother, not Sapphire. They are on Homeworld but things change. They could have save BP with Homeworld technology, but she was just a Pearl. This story takes place when Angel is young.)

Angel is in Sapphire's room and messes around with is music tablet. He knew what was Homeworld is like. He is mostly a pushover since his Gem is a Pearl and he is considered a low ranking Gem and being part human isn't helping. Blue Diamond likes him, but once he is apart from her, the other Gems would give him nasty looks and sometimes verbal abuse him because they couldn't believe somebody like Angel could get close to Blue Diamond. He mostly spends his time in Sapphire's room because of all the stuff the other gems say to him. He became more of an organizer and organize everything in Sapphire's room and listen to his music. After organizing, he got nothing to do and mess around with his music tablet. He gets bored in Sapphire's room but messing around with his music tablet.

(His outfit is like the photo below, but black instead of blue because BP had all black clothing. His gem is shown but the cut around it is more of a diamond than a circle.)

One day, Angel had enough of the Gems who has been verbally abusing him and gave him nasty looks and told them to Blue Diamond when she has free

One day, Angel had enough of the Gems who has been verbally abusing him and gave him nasty looks and told them to Blue Diamond when she has free. Blue Diamond turned red when Angel told her about the Gems who do those things to Angel.

Later, Blue Diamond gave a trial to each one of those Gems and Blue Diamond let Angel be part of the trial but hid him behind her hair. Blue Diamond let Sapphire be there for recesses so that she knows what is happening. Angel knows it was trial just for show because they already decided their fates. Blue Diamond let Angel decided their punishment and he decided it would be one rank below their current rank for as long as how old is Angel. Each one of the Gems who were in the trial was surprised by their punishments and some were high ranking Gems that now treated as low ranking Gems.

Soon after the trial, Blue Diamond sent Angel to the human zoo, so that he no longer be treated so badly by other Gems and she personally delivered him. Sapphire somewhat agreed with it because she saw it would be safe, but it would feel like only seeing her child only on rare occasions. Blue Diamond gave Angel a private room for himself at the zoo and a big bed that is all black in a bubble room filled with Rose Quartzes. Angel didn't know what type of thing the Rose Quartzes did, but he doesn't want to find out.

When Angel arrived at the human zoo, Sapphire was there to help Angel feel comfortable. Holly Blue was not the most welcoming Gem to have Angel there. She saw Angel's gem and thought lowly of him because of his gem and thought he was defected. She didn't think that Angel was Blue Diamond's favorite until Sapphire opened the door and not him. She was a little outraged that Angel didn't open it because he was part, Pearl. Sapphire explained everything about how Angel might be the new Gem in charge of the zoo. Holly Blue then changed her attitude and treated Angel with more respect and apologized. Sapphire knew that she was going to do that and smiled.