Chapter 2: A New Gem

Angel woke up from his sleep and started his day pancakes but inside he wanted some answers from his family since he didn't know them that much but a small holographic tablet that was always glitching when he opens it. He took the chance of either declaring him a Gem or a human with futuristic technology.

Angel drove his car towards Steven's house and having second thoughts about it but wanted answers. He stepped out of his car and knocked on the door of Steven's house. The person who answered it was Garnet.

Garnet simply says, "Hello."

Angel says, "Hi, nice to meet you but do any of you guys are good with technology I'm having trouble with something I found and it's not working."

"Hmm, I'll go get Pearl. Your welcome to come inside if you want."

"Thank you."

Garnet walked off to the other side of the room and to a door that opens by itself. Angel waited for about a minute or two until they both walked out of the door. He didn't even see amethyst or Steven in the room.

Pearl says to Angel, "Garnet said you have technical problems but it might be easy considering its human technology."

Angel rubs his neck, "Well, it doesn't look like human technology by my standards but you can give a shot."

Angel took out a device that looks like just two squares connected to each and he set it on the table.

Pearl asks Angel, "What's the problem?"

Angel grabbed the device and pull it apart and it showed a screen but it looked more like static then a screen.

Pearl grabbed it and asks, "Hmm, where did you find this?"

Angel says, "Well I found it what might be some ancient ruins but with technology that I have never seen before."

"Well, it might be an ancient gem sight."

"An ancient what?"

"An ancient gem sight well just to let you know that we are thousands of years older than you and we created advanced technology you don't understand."

Angel thought to himself, "Well that's wrong because I created many new inventions that I used back in the day."

"Ya, but can you fix it. I just need a little outside perspective."

Pearl looked at and messed around with it and even made one square pop open and it turns out that one wire was out of its socket, so she just fixed it.

"Well good, it looks good as new but considering its gem tech we should analyze this before it gets damage."

"Hold up we should see what it does first."

"Hmm, right it can be helpful."

Pearl then pulled away from the squares and now it shows a play button and that all Angel needs to see. Angel grabbed it from pearl and closed it. Now both gem's eyes were on him.

Angel quickly explained, "Well we have to be careful because we don't what happens, so I will take to a secure location so that nobody will see."

Pearl says, "Well we are a secure location that nobody can see."

"Does it have soundproof glass?"

"No."

"Then no."

"We did fix it."

Angel couldn't argue with that, so he gave up and showed it to them. He opened the holographic tablet and there was no static showing into it. He pressed play and it began to show a video, but the first thing it showed was a blue gem. She is a slender Gem and slightly taller than Steven. She has blue skin, prominent lips, a large eye with blue iris and pupil upon her forehead, and pale blue; wavy hair with bangs that cover the top half of her face. Her prominent lips and facial structure resemble Garnet's. She wears a dress that has a white top with the Blue Diamond insignia and a navy blue vest with a frilly bottom. she also wears a floor-length gown with white, rounded, puffy sleeves, and a blue skirt. The skirt has several frilly layers in several shades of blue which resemble an open geode. She also wears white elbow-length evening gloves.