Alternate story 2 part 2

Angel was a curious child and almost everybody knew him. He is almost as famous as the Diamond's since he is Blue Diamond's favorite Gem and he is part organic. Some may know because of how casual he is with Blue Diamond and some ignore it since they are not interested in it. Sapphire has been trying to make sure he stays out of trouble, but also to teach him to be more responsible. He wears a blue outfit with white gloves, so he can look more like a Sapphire since he has a Sapphire's Gem. It was a struggle for him to wear gloves since he didn't like them until he got used to it. In his mom's room was a Gem fruit tree, so that he can eat on Homeworld. He sometimes follows his mom around Homeworld or stayed in his mom's room with BP or not. He always carries a satchel with him, so that when he gets hungry he takes out a gem fruit to eat it. Sapphire accepts the words, Sapphire, and mom, from his son since mom was a human term and he was human after all.

(Here his outfit during his time as a kid, but his hair is shorter and has no bangs. Credit to the artist.)

Right now Angel was in his mom's room with a device given from his mom, so he can entertain himself

Right now Angel was in his mom's room with a device given from his mom, so he can entertain himself. It looked like a tablet, but it was somewhat like that. It has a built-in microphone and a small speaker. Sapphire told a Peridot to create some headphones for him so that the noise coming from the device won't bother anyone. It was used for music and can create human instrument sounds and vocal change. He sometimes scares some Amethyst and Rubys with his device by changing his voice to sound like an Emerald or an Agate. He created his own music with it and he had a map with it so that he won't get lost.

Right now he is getting bored but was told not to leave the room without having Sapphire or BP supervision. Today was the day that he was leaving without having any supervision. He backed his device, headphones, and two gem fruits in his satchel.

He put in headphones into his ears and says, "let's do this." He then plays some intense music that he made.

He opens the door slowly so that he can make sure that Sapphire and BP weren't there. He then closes the door behind and started walking into the halls. It was Sapphire's house, sort of like that since the only Gems who were in here were Sapphires. He learned that every tower that is on Homeworld was meant for something, but his mom only covers this tower that they live in. By the time he walks through the hallways, he saw some Sapphires and some of them stop walking and stared at him and he notices it. Three Sapphires were talking and they all stop talking. Angel stopped and waved and smile at them and then continue walking.

By the time Angel exited the building, he saw the two topaz guards who were always guarding the entrance. He was hoping that none of them will stop him from leaving. None of them didn't do anything and he turned around while walking backward, he waved and smile at them. The Topaz's just stood there in there regular pose all day.

Angel was overjoyed because he can go anywhere since he has the same rank as a Sapphire and they are considered very important. His first thought was to go see some off duty Rubys since he was once guarded by some or to an important building where important Gems talk in. He chose the Rubys and then go to the important building later. He was walking to the nearest warp pad and tried to use it but failed. Now he has to use the long way. Every time he passes by a Gem, they all gave him a confused look because he was always seen with somebody, but not by the fact he was part human.