Chapter 12: An Old Friend

Both Angel and the girl looked at each other as if they had something against each other. Sadie and Lars looked confused at each. The girl had long black hair that goes halfway through her back. She has an arm tattoo of the grim reaper. She is Russian but lived in America since she was at least a kid. She has a graphic shirt on and sweatpants on since she doesn't care anymore how people see her. Angel and the girl started to walk towards each other with anger on each other faces. For the girl, she was rolling towards him.

Angel says with anger, "Dagger."

The girl says with anger, "Wrath."

Angel then slammed his hands on the wheels of the wheelchair and they were both in each other faces. They both looked like they had an angry starring contest. Soon they both had smiles on their faces.

Angel says with joy, "Dagger."

The girl says with joy, "Wrath."

Angel then picked her up from her chair. He has an arm on her back and an arm underneath her legs. He twirled her around and put her back on her chair.

Lars whispers to Sadie, "Do you know what's going on?"

Sadie then shook her head.

Angel says with joy, "Man, why the fuck your here?"

The girl says, "Man, I'm here for vacation. Why the fuck you here?"

"I live here."

"Really? I thought you are traveling around the world, but here you are."

Angel shrugs, "Well, it's sometimes crazy here."

The girl huffs, "This quiet town? No way."

"I can show you if you want?"

"Sure, since I'm only staying here for a week or so."

Angel then grabs the handles of the wheelchair, "OK, here we go."

The girl says quickly, "Wait, wait, wait, wait."

Angel looks down, "What?"

The girl says to Angel while looking back, "My donuts."

Angel then says to Sadie, "A dozen donuts, half chocolate, and half vanilla."

Angel paid for the donuts and they both head off to Steven's house to show here the weird stuff. Before they left, Angel has Natalia the donuts. Angel had a hard time pushing her on the sand, but she put on the brake so that Angel can stop.

Angel asks Natalia, "What happened, Natalia?"

Natalia says to Angel, "let's have a chat then you can show me what's so crazy here."

"OK."

Natalia took off her brake and Angel push her towards the shore of the beach. When they both got there, Angel took Natalia off her chair and put here on the sand, and far enough that the water is just touching her feet. Angel sat down next to her when he put her down on the beach. he gave her the donuts she had.

Angel asks Natalia, "How come you're here all by yourself?"

Natalia says to Angel, "Well since I not that useful at the company, I asked them if I can take a vacation from soooo much paper and they say ya."

"Why here though?"

"Its a vacation town and it's in the country."

"Hmmm." And he shrugged his shoulders.

"Why are you here?"

"Its a vacation town and not that many people live here, so I thought it will be quiet but it got crazy."