"Ouch, Brat!"

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked it three times. It turned out I was sleeping. "If you were having a nightmare, don't slap me." Kadi groaned beside me, rubbing his face that became red.

My eyes widen in shock. "Did I slap you?" I asked innocently. He rolled his eyes and covered his face with a pillow. I instantly got up and realized were still in a tent.

"Hoy, sorry na," I apologized to him and gently slaps his butt.

"Brat," he growled and rolled away from me. Natawa naman ako sa kaniya.

"Mimi! Gowd mownen," Bejay greeted, rushing his way inside off our tent.

I shifted my attention to Bejay. "Baby Bejay, Good Morning din," I greeted back. "Pakiss si Mimi sa cheeks," I requested of him. He deliberately buried his chubby cheeks to my lips. "Sa kabila pa." He obediently lent the other side of his face.

"Mimi! Didi's glayreng at me," he complained, pointing his forefinger to his uncle. I jutted out my tongue to Kadi and allowed his nephew to bury his face in between my breast.

"Isaac, get this 'biik' out of my tent," Kadi shouted, grabbing both Bejay's wrists.

"No," Bejay responded in disagreement and tighten his hug, suffocating me. Natawa na lang ako sa inakto ni Kadi. He dashed to snatch Bejay away from me. It made my morning quite refreshing because of the two of them.

After we went out, his cousins were already busy preparing for a morning breakfast beside the seashore. "Morning person pala mga pinsan mo," I commented. "Samantalang ikaw, kung hindi ka nasampal, malamang ay naglalaway ka pa," I jested, laughing at him. He made a sarcastic face in response. "Good morning, Beauty. Huwag kana magtampo." I lightly tapped the side of his shoulder that was carrying Bejay, teasing him to see his flushed face.

Since we finish breakfast early so we decided to head out first together to the sea. He insisted to me that I should use a lifebuoy because I'm not allowed to exhaust myself. "You're no longer pissed?" I asked him as we both rested on the part of the deep side of the sea where there was a big stone that gave shade to us.

His eyebrows were closely knitted. "Who wouldn't get pissed when you brought my cousins to camp out with us, in our honeymoon," he hissed.

"Thor said so," I reasoned out, pulling his braided long hair. "Our marriage ceremony was a hilarious one because your mother-like cousins," I said as I kept on pulling his hair, "I don't see any reason to leave them behind," I continued with a playful smile.

"Isa pa, mabuti na rin 'to. Nandiyan sila para mapigalan ka kung sakaling magflag-creremony ka nang hindi sa oras," I told him, "Ako naman kasi masyadong marupok sayo at bubukaka lang agad."

He laughed softly. "Sure, your mouth had a loose brake. You should fix that before I lose mine," he advised. "I just want to spend time with you. Sort more things between us, since we're already married," he said, locking both of my hands with his one hand, twirling me with the lifebuoy.

"Hoy, Kadi," I exclaimed in surprise.

"Who's Kadi?" he teased me, increasing the speed of twirling me around. "Call me husband and I'll stop." He grinned broadly.

"Isang ikot na lang at lalangoy ako pabalik sa dalampasigan," I threatened.

He stopped and let go of my hands. He gently plucked out my lips. "I already warned you to stop swearing in front of me, stubborn brat."

I frowned and jabbed his stomach that was under the water. "Rule number three, señorita listens only to herself unless someone buys her ears for a minute," I explained. "I thought rule number three, señorita do what she wants?" he queried.