Chapter 33

(((I don't own Ouran Host Club!!!)))

***Chapter 33***

    "I'm back!" Soralia said as she walked through the door to the apartment. Gyudon meowed as she walked in, rubbing up against her leg.

    "Welcome back." Kaori said from the kitchen, "How was school?"

    "Weird, to say the least." Soralia said, plopping her school bag next to the couch.

    "You ever heard of a Zuka club?"

    "No." Kaori said, "Why?" Sorlia shrugged,

    "No reason." She looked around, "Where's Al?"

    "Oh, he's out." Kaori said, "I sent him to get some tampons."

    "Ha!" Soralia snorted, "Here for a day, and you're already making him your bitch."

    "Oh, hell yes." Kaori laughed, coming over to her and giving her a high-five. "Ice cream?" She offered her a spoon to eat ice cream directly out of the carton.

    "Sure." Soralia said, taking the spoon and waiting for her to sit down next to her on the couch before digging into the frozen chocolate, "What flavor is this?"

    "Chocolate fudge brownie." Kaori said, "Isn't it good?" 

    "Yeah." Soralia said, she looked up when Gyudon hopped up on the couch in between them, Kaori laughed.

    "You want some ice cream, Gyu-chan?" She asked in a baby voice, the cat meowed in response, and Kaori handed him the top to the ice cream carton, "Here." Gyudon happily begin licking whatever ice cream was on the top.

    "You spoil your cat." Soralia said before eating another spoonful of ice cream.

    "Only because I love him." Kaori said, petting her cat's head.

    "You can tell he's spoiled because he's so fat." Soralia said, pointing her spoon at the cat.

    "So what?" Kaori said, "He's mommy's little fatty. Aren't you, baby?" She reached down and scratched under her cat's chin. "So, anything interesting happen?" 

     "Meh, not really." Soralia said, shrugging.

    "Oh, by the way," Kaori said with an excited smile, "I got you a little something."

    "What little something?" Soralia asked. 

    "To help you get over your troubles." Kaori said, "It's in the bedroom with the little pink bow." Soralia looked at her questionly, "Well, go on!" Soralia was about to go and see when they heard the doorbell ring. Soralia got up and was about to open it, when Kaori stood up, "No, no. I'll get it, you go and check on your present." 

    "Okay." Soralia said with a shrug, oing down the hall to the bedroom as Kaori opened the door. When she opened the door, she saw a little turquoise box with a pink bow on top. She opened it up and saw a beautiful silver bracelet inside with a proverb engraved on it, 'Everyone makes mistakes, that's why there is an eraser on every pencil.' Soralia smiled at the words as she turned to leave the room. "Kaori-san, it's great, thank you." She said, she looked up to see her, and was met with a much more unwanted sight.

    Kyoya Ootori stood in her doorway, dressed in a casual shirt and jeans with a black jacket, looking straight at her. Kaori looked over at Soralia,

    "Soralia-chan, he says he knows you from your last school." She said, pointing to Kyoya.

    "I know him." Soralia said, putting the bracelet in her pocket.