Chapter 5

***Chapter 5***

Sora looked down at the shattered remains of the tea set. She heard the footsteps of someone coming up behind her and looked to see a second-year boy with dark hair and a pair of glasses step forward.

"Soralia Silverwolf, correct?" He asked, Sora nodded slowly. He adjusted his glasses, "Do you realize you just broke an antique Hikotari brand set of tea cups?" She looked down at the shattered remains of teacups.

"Antique?" She repeated, "How old?"

"At least sixty years." He said, Sora grimaced.

"Shit." She said quietly.

"And it was Hikotari," He continued, "The new sets of tea are worth a good deal of money."

"I can pay for it." She said quickly, "I'll pay for it, every last cent."

"Are you sure about that?" He questioned, "It's a lot of money."

"I can pay it. I'll do what I have to." She said, "I'll even work it off." Kyoya's eyes glinted evilly.

"Would you be willing to get that in writing?" He asked.

"Sure, why not?" She said, Kyoya smirked.

"Very well then, the amount of a sixty year old Hikotari tea set is worth," He pulled out a pad of paper, "Is 750,000 yen."

"WHAT?" Sora exclaimed, "I don't have 750,000 yen! You gotta be kidding me!"

"Short on cash?" Kyoya asked mockingly, she glared at him.

"I've only got 2,500 on me right now." She said, "And I've only got 20,000 in my savings account."

"That 22,500 for the set." Kyoya said, "Only 727,500 more to go." He smirked. Sora grimaced.

"...Shiiiit."

___________________________

"I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I HATE HIM!" Sora growled as she stared at the contract she signed, "I hate that malicious little bastard! He's demonic! The son of Satan! He's evil, evil, evil, EVIL!" She was tempted to rip it in half, crumple it into a ball and throw it in a fireplace, "Do you see this? Do you see this?! There's so much freaking fine print! Did this guy learn to make a contract with no loopholes at all? This sucks! I hate that guy!" Isabella was silent as Soralia ranted about Kyoya's contract. "God! He doesn't even give me a chance to decline whatever freakish assignments he gives me! I knew that club was bad news!" Realizing her sister had not said a word to her, she looked over to see Isabelle staring straight ahead of her, "Are you even listening to my rant?"

"Yes." She answered.

"Well, don't." Sora advised, "You know how I get when I rant."

"I also know how you get when you're mad!" Isabella said, stepping out in front of her sister and glaring at her, "You say the most insulting and horrible things! I told you about Henry so I could get it off my chest, not for you to scream it out in front of all of the people I know!" She glared at her, and Sora glared back.

"So what?" She asked.

"So what? So do you know what those people already said about me?" She asked, "Now they know..." She lowered her voice, "They know about me losing my virginity! They'll think I'm a whore!"

"If they think you're a whore, then they're not really your friends." Sora said, pushing past her, "Quit worrying about junk like that, it's pointless anyway."

"That's because the only rumors that revolve around you are pointless!" Isabella said.

"Oh, come on!" Sora said, "They're rumors, anyone with brains knows they're not true."