Chapter 37

(((Okay my fellow readers here is the LAST chapter of the story!!! I hope ya'll enjoy it!! And thx to all those who read it.)))

***Chapter 37***

    Mori's eyes opened when he heard the sound of a baby crying. He looked over at the baby monitor and glared at it. He groaned and turned over to his wife, putting his pillow on his head.

    "Sora...Baby..." He grumbled. 

    "Takashi...Your turn..." Soralia said, turning over. Mori groaned and pushed himself out of bed. That was the second time that Leanne, their thirteen month old baby girl, had started crying. And he was fairly certain he was the one to calm her down last time, but he was too tired to argue.

    "Fine..." He groaned, walking out of the room. Soralia sighed.

    "Thank you..." She mumbled sleepily. Mori turned back to look at his wife and smiled at her sleeping face. He may have had a go and tend to the kid to see it, but it was worth it. He left the door cracked as he went down to the kitchen, getting a baby formula and warming it up to the right temperature before he headed back upstairs to the baby's nursery. He opened the door to where his crying daughter lay in the white crib in the middle of the room. He checked the temperature of the milk before deciding that it was fine and picked up his daughter, cradling her in one arm and feeding her with the other. He gently rocked and shushed her as he fed her.

    Leanne, named after her late grandmother, was a beautiful baby girl, with her father's dark hair, and her mother's green-grey eyes. Since she never really cried too often during the day, Soralia assumed she had been giving her father's patience as well. Everyone adored her. Every now and then, when they got visits from the host club, Tamaki and Honey would gush over her, talking about how cute she was. Kyouya even offered to help them set up a trust fund for her when he first met the baby. Hikaru and Kaoru, who were now co-owners of a very well-known fashion line, made outfits for her almost daily. Every few days, they would bring them over and insist that she wear them. Haruhi would gush over the baby (Not quite as mush as Honey and Tamaki), then she would ask Soralia for advice, seeing as she had a child on the way herself, Tamaki's child, no less. They had gotten married. Soralia always said she was crazy for doing it, but Haruhi never took it to heart.

    When it seemed that Leanne had finally fell asleep, Mori carefully placed her back in the crib and sighed in refief when she didn't make any noise. He quietly left the room and shut the door behind him before heading back to his room. He crawled into bed next to Soralia, his eyes instantly closing in sleep.

__________________________

    That morning, Mori awoke to find the side of the bed where Soralia usually slept was empty. He got up and stuck his head into the hallway, the smell of breakfast instantly filling his nostrils. He smiled and walked down stairs, where he found Soralia, who held their little girl, making eggs and pancakes.

    "Can you say 'pancake'?" Soralia asked her in a baby voice, "Come on, pan-cake." 

    "Pah!" Leanne cried, reaching out for her father when she saw him. Soralia turned around and was surprised when Leanne was taken from her arms and Mori held her up high, making her laugh as he tossed her up once and caught her, bringing her back into his arms and kissing her head. Then he turned to his wife and kissed her cheek.

    "Hmm, well, at least she knows who her daddy is." Soralia said, "Papa's going to be her first word, I promise you."

    "It could be mama." Mori said, "You never know." Soralia shrugged.