Chapter 34

(((Sorry for not updating for sooooo long!!! THIS CHAPTER HAS THE LEMON IN IT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!)))

    2 months later...

    Gyudon meowed up at Soralia, making her look down at him, "I can't get you anything to eat if you're sitting on me, you dumb cat." Gyudon said nothing as he streched out in her lap, purring a bit, "Yeah, the cute factor wore out when you went over the 20 pound line, beef bowl." He looked up at her with adoring golden eyes and Soralia sighed, reaching down and scratching his big belly.

    The two of them jumped when the door to the apartment opened and Alfonso came in, wearing the biggest grin Soralia had ever seen on his face as he carried a bouquet of roses. He whistled a happy tune as he put the flowers in a vase, then into a refrigerator. "Somebody's annoyingly chipper." Alfonso pivoted around on his foot and smiled at his sister,

    "Do you know what day it is today?"

    "...The 14?" Soralia asked.

    "Guess again." Alfonso said.

    "The first snow day of the year?" Soralia asked.

    "Nuh-uh." Alfonso said, trotting over to Soralia.

    "The first weekend of winter?" Soralia asked, Alfonso shook his head, "I give up."

    "It's me and Kaori's an-ni-ver-sar-ee!" Alfonso said, Soralia laughed as he did a little dance with on each syllable of 'anniversry'. "And we are going to celebrate big time!"

    "Are you going to propose or something?" Soralia asked.

    "Oh, no." Alfonso said, "We are going to one of the swankiest restaurants in town, and then, I'm taking her to one of the greatest hotels in town."

    "Oh, ugh." Soralia groaned, grimacing, "I didn't need to know that."

    "Hey look on the bright side." Alfonso said, "You get the apartment all to yourself tonight and tomorrow morning."

    "Yay, I get to share another night with the fat cat." Soralia said sarcastically, she twirled her finger in the air, "Whoopee."

    "Aw, don't be like that." Alfonso said, "Look, if it makes you feel any better, you can sleep in our bed tonight."

    "The same bed that smells like used condoms and whipped cream? No, thank you." Soralia said, "I'd much rather sleep on the pull out couch." Alfronso shrugged,

    "Suit yourself." The two siblings looked up when the door opened again and Koari came in. Alfronso smiled at her and took her in his arms, kissing her, "Happy Anniversary, baby." Koari smiled and put her arms around his neck.

    "Happy Anniversary." She said, they began kissing deeply and Soralia sighed.

    "I'm right here." Soralia said, waving her hand. The two seemed to ignored her, but stopped kissing.

    "So, do you have anything planned for today?" She asked.

    "You bet I do." Alfonso purred, he pulled away, "First, I got you a little something." He walked over to the refrigerator and pulled out the bouquet, "Ta-da!"

    "Oh, Alfonso!" Kaori exclaimed, taking them,

    "They're beautiful! Thank you." She leaned up and kissed him.

    "It gets better." Alfonso said, "You know that French place down town?" Kaori nodded, "I got us reservations!" Kaori gasped,

    "How? You have to book weeks in advance to get a spot there at all!"