Babysitting

R rated part

I was washing the dishes when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body. "What's wrong Animal Junior?" I asked him. "How did you know it was me?" Tris asked me. I placed a plate on the drying rack on the draining board and looked at him. "It's only Jai, you and me in this house, unless she grew to six foot in the last five minutes, it had to be you... plus your promise ring gives it away" I said turning back to finish the dishes. I could tell he was thinking and looking at his ring. "What are we doing for the rest of the night?" Tris asked. I shrugged "I usually put Jai in front of the telly until 7pm, then I bathe her and put her to bed" I said as I finished the dishes. Tris grabbed the tea towel and started drying the dishes; I just stood there and watched him. He looked at me, "What?" he asked. I shook my head and smiled. "Can you get any more perfect>?" I said. He finished up and looked at me, "Only for you princess" he smiled cheekily. I looked down and shook my head, hiding the fact he can still make me blush.

It got to 7pm and Jai stood up. "Is it bath-time?" she asked. I looked at Tris who was on twitter; he was answering fans questions and doing a following spree. "Yeah, come on" I said as I chased her up to the bathroom. I grabbed her favourite towel and drew her bath while she took her clothes off. She hopped in just as I switched the taps off. I washed her hair while she played with her bath toys.

After Jai was bathed, teeth brushed and snuggled in bed, I pulled out her favourite book. "Will Titty be saying night-night to me?" she asked. "I'm sure he will, if not I'll chase his bum up here" I said. Jai laughed as she cuddled up to her teddy. As I was half way through her book Tris appeared in the doorway. "I came up to say goodnight to this little princess" he said. "She's nearly down" I said. He nodded and placed a light kiss to the top of Jai's head and whispered. "Goodnight Jaime, have sweet dreams". All I could do was look at my boyfriend in awe. "Night-night Titty" Jai mumbled.

Jai fell asleep as I reached the second to last page. I put it back in its right place. I looked at Tris and put my finger to my lips, he understood and we both left her to sleep. I closed her door and we both headed downstairs. Tris made sure all the curtains were closed and all the windows and doors were locked as I made two hot chocolates. "Do you want marshmallows babe?" I asked Tris, "Only if you have the small ones" he said as he held my waist. "Yes, how many do you want?" I asked him. "i don't care" he whispered as he kissed my neck. I bit my lip to keep me from moaning as I put 7 little marshmallows in his hot chocolate. "Tris..." I said moaning "Yeah?" he asked pulling away. "Do you want cream?" I asked as he drank his hot chocolate. "I'd rather have it on you" he said winking. I stuck my tongue out at him as we made our way back to the livingroom.

I threw a blanket over us as we watched a Christmas film and drank our hot chocolates. When we'd finished, Tris put them in the sink. When he came back he pulled me into his embrace and I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, suddenly it got faster. I looked up at him, "Are you okay?" I asked him. He was biting his lip, I smiled and shook my head as I leaned into kiss him. Our lips moved in perfect sync with eachother and I slowly moved my hand down to his jeans and I slowly palmed him over his jeans. All Tris could do was let out a moan and I smirked. He kept moaning into my mouth as I gently teased him. He pulled away and freed himself, "Babe you are really naughty" he said. I bit my lip and went down on him. As I gave him a blowjob, he laced his fingers through my hair and moaned. "Keep going, fuck!" he hissed. I looked up and saw he had his head back, lips slightly apart. I felt him twitch in my mouth and I knew he was about to cum. As he came a moan escaped his lips and I swallowed. I started to kiss him, so he could taste himself. He pulled away. "Your turn baby" he said as he pulled down my jeans and knickers. I lay down as Tris got between my legs. I gasped as his lips connected with my centre. As he darted his tongue in and out, I laced my fingers through his hair and arched my back. I reeled my head back and small moans escaped my lips. As I was closing on my orgasm, I curled my toes. "Tris I'm-I'm..." and with that I released. Tris cleaned me up before he lay above me and kissed me passionately. He pulled away, "I love tasting you baby and I love you" he said as his lips connected to my neck. I let out a small moan "I love you too" I said as i felt Tris poking my entrance. Just as I granted him access we heard a key in the door. We looked at eachother and rushed our underwear and jeans back on, we sat on the sofa and acted like everything was normal with seconds to spare. My mum's head popped around the door. "Hello Tristan dear" she said. "Hey Caroline" Tris smiled. "How are you?" she asked him. "I'm good thanks, and yourself?" Tris replied. Tris and my mum got into a conversation, so I excused myself and found my dad in the kitchen. "Hey dad" I said. He smiled, "Did Jai behave herself?" he asked as he drank his beer. I nodded, "Good" he said. "I'm off to bed, mum's in the livingroom talking to Tris..." "Tristan, he's a good guy sweetie, but if he ever hurts you, you come straight to me, okay?" dad said cutting me off. I nodded and dad stood up and looked behind me. "I assure you Sir, I will not let anything happen to Jaz, she's my world" Tris said. I just smiled, "You may have made a promise to eachother but things can change" dad said. I wanted to change the subject "I'm going to bed, I'll see you in the morning dad" I said as I headed upstairs to bed. Tris followed me. "I mean it baby, I love you and you are my world" he said. I just smiled "Let's finish what we started" I said as I started to strip. Tris striped and lifted me up. He kissed my breasts and all I could do was lean my head back and enjoy his warm, loving and gentle touch.