For the First Time

Be warned this part is R rated. Hope you enjoy ;)

Tristan and I had just finished our fifth date in three weeks. As we walked back to my house we spoke about what was going to happen tomorrow. "How about we all meet up at the park?" I suggested. I could tell he was thinking, "Yeah sounds great" he said as we reached my front door. "I had a great night" I smiled at him, he looked down at me, "I'm glad, now you know I'm the king of bowling" he said proudly. "I was two points away from beating you, I want a rematch!" I chuckled gently poking his chest. "You'll lose... again" Tristan chuckled. I ignored what he said and stood on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek, he moved and I got his lips. He kissed me gently but passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held my waist. We pulled apart and looked at eachother. "It's eleven at night and you live on the other side of town, do you want to... I don't know, stay the night?" I asked him. He looked at me, "It would save me on taxi fare" he said.

As we got to my room, I switched on my red fairy lights that draped around my door frame and closed my door. Tristan sat on my bed and patted the space next to him. I sat next to him in the red glow of my lights only for him to kiss me passionately. I kissed him back as he lay me down and climbed on top of me. I really wanted him, but I didn't know if he felt the same way. He just looked at me and sighed, "I don't want to scare you away but... I feel like we're ready to take this relationship further, but only if you feel the same way" he said. "I thought you'd never ask Tristan" I said. All he did was smile. He climbed off of me and took his shoes off before taking mine off. I sat up as we both started to strip eachother.

He dove off the bed and rummaged through his jeans pockets. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "I'm looking for a condom" he said. I opened my bedside drawer and pulled out a box just as he found his one. "You carry one with you?" I asked him. "Since last week, I didn't know how to tell you that I felt ready" he said. "You can always talk to me" I said as he took the box out of my hand. "Clearly you weren't ready to tell me" he chuckled. I took the box off him, placed it on my bedside table and pushed Tristan onto his back. "I was scared you'd leave me" I said as I straddled him, he sat up and kissed me passionately. "I wouldn't dream of leaving you" he said. I smiled as he unhooked my bra. He started to kiss my neck and slowly made his way down to my breasts. I moaned slightly. "Do you like that baby?" he asked seductively. I closed my eyes tighter and nodded. I felt his soft lips brush mine as he ran his fingers over my nipples. "You're just as turned on as I am" he whispered. I opened my eyes to find his face just a few millimetres away from mine, his gorgeous blue eyes bore into mine. "Goes to show you're the one I'm sexually attracted to then" I whispered, and with that he pinned me onto my back and kissed down my body. He pulled my knickers off with his teeth as I felt him kiss the inside of my thighs. He placed my legs over his shoulders as I felt him stick his tongue into me. I grabbed onto the bedding and moaned lightly as he flicked my clitoris with his tongue. "Tris..." I moaned as he started to kiss up my body. "I'm not finished yet baby" he said as I felt him stick his fingers into me as he kissed my neck. "Tris, you're driving me crazy!" I moaned. I heard him chuckle, "Good, 'cause you drive me crazy!" he said. "Tris... I'm gonna cum!" I moaned as he moved his fingers at a steady pace before putting a third finger into me. "Fuck... Tristan!" I breathed. "That's my name baby, keep saying it" he whispered. I wanted to pounce on him, feel him inside me, not just his fingers. Just as I was about to climax, he pulled his fingers out of me, ripped the condom packet open, pulled his boxers off and rolled the condom down his throbbing length. He pushed himself into me. "Tristan!" I moaned as he went at a steady pace. Tristan moaned as he went deeper, if only we had the house to ourselves I'd be begging him for mercy, but my parents were sleeping in their room at the other end of the landing. "Tristan, I'm..." I moaned. I grabbed his ass tighter as he grabbed onto the pillow. "Tristan!" I half screamed as I held onto him tighter than I've ever held anyone. "Jaz!" he moaned as we both climaxed. He lay above me for a good few minutes before pulling out of me. We just lay next to eachother catching our breath. "Best orgasm ever!" I breathed as I looked over to Tristan. He just smiled, "I do try my best" he said cheekily as he removed the condom from himself and tied it in a knot before putting it in the wrapper and putting it in the bin. I giggled as he pulled the cover over us. I laid my head on his chest; he wrapped his arm around me and we fell asleep.