On The Floor

I was at home getting ready for a date with Tris. As I was getting ready I had ‘On the Floor’ on repeat. I was currently obsessed with it for some reason. I know what it’s about, it’s pretty clear and Brad also told me. I was trying to choose between a knee length red dress or a black thigh length dress. I thought about which one would be easier and quicker to get off in case the night ended with a bang. I settled on the red dress with black three inch ankle heel boots, they were my favourite heels. I left my hair down straight and did my make-up natural looking. I wasn’t one for caking it on.as I looked at my reflection in the mirror I couldn’t help but notice my engagement ring catching in the light. I looked at my hand and smiled. He’d chosen to spend his life with me. This ordinary, boring girl, while he was he was his amazing, life bring boy. I fell for him the second I saw him and when he said he wanted to kiss me the second he saw he, made me think ‘is he just saying this?’ but his kiss was real, he meant it and I was over the moon.

I sat on my bed waiting to hear the doorbell, but I wasn’t holding my breath, he was shocked at my news this morning, so it wouldn’t surprise me if he left me, but he told me that he didn’t want to lose me and that we were still pretty much together, as fiancé’s. When I told my parents they were happy, but also a bit disappointed in me, because we were only 19 and 20 years old, mum thought we were rushing, but I told her just because we’re engaged, doesn’t mean we’re getting married next week I said yes to him because he’s my soul mate, but he knew I didn’t want to get married until about next year or in two or three years. My dad was okay surprisingly, which was scaring me, because he was always so protective of me.

An hour past and I’d given up, he said 7pm and it was now 8pm. I stood up and took my dress and heels off and pulled on a onsie and put a DVD on. I put on ‘Mrs Brown’s Boys’ and cuddled up to the teddy that Tris had given to me for my birthday. I lay on my bed then I heard the door bell, my dad answering then the sound of feet running up the stairs. My door opened, but I didn’t pay attention. I heard him sigh as he lay behind me and held my waist close to him. “I’m so sorry, I lost track of time and before I knew it I was looking at a clock that said 7.50pm, I’m so sorry princess” he said. I could hear it in his voice that he meant it. I looked at him “Let me guess… Rachel?” I asked him. He looked away and nodded “She threatened to kill herself because of me, so me and the boys, Brad and Con were trying to stop her, she’s okay now” he said. I sighed and turned my attention back to the telly. As I did I felt Tris’ hot breath on my neck as he kissed my soft skin. I tried to hold back a moan, but failed. I could feel Tris smile, he knew my shield was down now. He hovered over me and unzipped my onsie as I crashed my lips to his.

I lay next to him on my front as I gently traced the tip of my finger over his forehead, going down his nose, lips and chin before I rested my hand on his neck, cradling it as I stroked his slightly unshaven cheek. He smiled as he looked at me with those dreamy blue eyes of his. I took in his blonde eyelashes, eyebrows, freckles that dusted his nose and cheeks ever so slightly. The way his lips sat as he smiled at me, I knew his facial features like the back of my hand, but I loved retaking them in. his eyes were by far my favourite feature on his beautifully chiselled face. “When are we telling people?” he asked me as he lay on his side slightly and rested his hand on the small of my back. “We’ve told everyone we’re engaged” I said. He looked at me, “About the baby” he said. I looked at him “I’m only three weeks, it’s far too early, I told you because you’re the father” I said as he lifted my chin up gently with his finger, “Twelve weeks, that’s three months, that’s when it’s okay to tell people?” he asked. I nodded “It’s more likely to lose the baby before twelve weeks, that’s what I read” I said sighing as my bedroom door flew open and Jai climbed onto the bed. “I’m off to bed, I love you two” she said hugging both of us. We hugged her back then she left to go to bed. Both me and Tris lay in bed and just talked about what was to come in the future.

Please remember to vote, follow and comment, thank you :)