Chapter 45: leaving

~y/n pov~

Lisa hooked her arms with mine and pulled me in the direction Somi went.

We entered the open room. Jungkook and Hoseok were playing games with the kids.

We headed to the other end of the room to join Somi. She had already prepared your guitar and arranged the chairs with a guitar each.

Jin had donated some guitars for the lessons. He is such a sweet heart💜

Anyways, once the students arrived, we started. We usually start with the lesson and end off with a short performance by me. This time Lisa volunteered to sing so why not right...

Lol my group from yesterday's mess was here hahah😅 with Hoseok

~jk pov~

Y/N's was going to start her lesson soon so I left Hoseok and the kids. I moved closer to get a better view. Soon the lesson started.

Damn...
How can someone look so...
Awwww her smile😍

I couldn't help but smile at the sight before me.

"You like her don't you?" a voice questioned. I turned to see who had asked the question.

A teenage girl was looking at me, waiting for a response.

"Aren't you too young to ask such questions?" I replied with a question.

"Mmmm... definitely a yes. But Noona's taken and she's too good for you so I suggest you look somewhere else" she replied.

"How do you know Y/N?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Oh that's a long boring story. Anyways I just came to emphasise that Noona is taken so I'll take my leave" she said and gave a slight bow before starting to walk away.

"Jamkkan" I said and she stopped looking in my direction.

"My name is Jungkook. What's your name?" I asked.

"Somi" she answered and walked away.

Wait she the girl mum and dad talked about. She fits all the description, other than the fact that she doesn't look 16.

Oh ya I forgot to share...

~flashback~

After dinner with Y/N,

Dad: Honey what's wrong?
Mum: I wished I had a daughter...
Jungkook: Mummy you don't want me?
Mum: No Kookie that's not it. I love you manny manny but a son is different from a daughter.
Jungkook: mmm...
Mum: Yeobo
Dad: Yes hon
Mum: You know that I can't have anymore kids right
Dad: mmm...
Mum: so... can we adopt a ttal-nim
Jungkook: Eomma micheosseo!!!
Dad: Jagi, do you have any potential candidates.
Mum: Isseo. Her name is Somi. She is a Korean American. She has porcelain like skin but she has many bruises. I want to give her a better life. She doesn't deserve such a life. Yeobo so what do you think?
Dad: Okies if you like her, I like her. Let Irene know if you need any help. Then she'll join jungkook's school.
Jungkook: what!!!
Mum: My maknae is a big brother now!!!

~back to present~
~jk pov~

Y/N's lessons are over. She's busy talking to her students. I guess I'll just catch her before dinner.

Y/N's walking around smiling at the kids as they play. Yes, now's my chance.

I walked up to her.

"Y/N-ah" I said to get her attention. She turned around and waved at me.

"Your lesson was super cool" I said.

"Thanks" she replied, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Erm... Y/N about yesterday..." "Noona!!!" Somi came and interrupted.

~somi pov~

Noona is always surrounded with her friends. How am I supposed to tell her like that???

Oh now is the right time. That Jungkook guy is talking to Noona. I can't let them spend too much time together...

Noona is Jin's!!!!

"Noona" I said interrupting their conversation. Y/N looked at me waiting for a response. Jungkook gave me a get lost look.

"Noona, I have something very important to tell you. Can we go to our spot?" I asked. She looked at Jungkook with the sory face and followed me.

At the location.

"So what's up?" she asked.

"erm... Noona" I said.

"haha Somi relax, you know I won't scold you or anything. hehe. Take a deep breath and tell me what's bothering you. If you don't want to share its fine too" she said.

"Noona that's not it" I said gritting my teeth and taking a deep breath.

"Noona, I wanted to give you a heads up but I really didn't know how to bring the topic up" I said looking at the floor.

"Today is actually going to be our last day together" I said.

"Somi-ah what do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, I am getting adopted and I am working tomorrow so yeah..." I said.

"Mmm..." she said nodding.

"Yeah anyways Noona, I just wanted to thank you for always being there for me. Jijimorro amsahamida Noona" I said. She immediately engulfed me into a hug and I started crying.

"Noona, I'll miss you" I said while crying. She just rubbed my back to comfort me.

I followed her around till it was time for her to leave.

~y/n pov~

I asked Jungkook to take the wheel and he drove us back to my house.

I exited the car and entered the house to be engulfed into Jin's arms.

*****
Sorry i've been really busy and i still am but i'll try my best to update as much as i can...

Hope yall are fine!!!

Have yall ever had that one friend who left you???

I used to have many best friends, but they all left me...

Now i decided i shuldn't make anyone my best friend so i dont have one...

I dont regret my decisions so far but i hope i find my best friend soon...