Chapter 4: The gang

Within the whole shedule, Y/N and her friends only had the same singing lessons. The girls have been waiting for this lesson since the day they exchanged their timetables. They were so excited that they made their way to the classroom even before their break was over.

Min Yoongi and his friends also had the same singing lesson. They were the first ones to arrive for the lesson.

Then the girls entered the classroom. Y/N immediately spotted Yoongi with his friends. At that moment, Yoongi turned and they made eye contact.

Yoongi waved at Y/N with his gummy smile. Y/N greeted Yoongi and called her friends to join her. Yoongi immediately put on his poker face.
The girls followed Y/N. First everyone was curious to find out how the two met because the guys were famous.

"Oh we just met yesterday" Yoongi casually replied to satisfy eveeyone's curiosity. After an awkward silence a guy with a boxed smile started introducing himself and slowly everyone introduced themselves.

Y/N noticed the brown-haired guy and she couldn't help but find herself staring at him.

"Oh his name is Jin. Short yet sweet!!!" she thought.

Slowly the classroom started to fill with students. Finally the lesson started and the classroom was filled with life. Everyone was tasked to form their own groups.

Y/N, Lisa, Krystal, Jessi, Mandy and Nancy. DALA.

Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. BTS.

The class continued and everyone was having preparing short performances.

The best performers were obviously DALA and BTS. Their harmonisation and rap skills were SICK!!!!

However, the teacher asked Y/N to stay back. (FYI the teacher is a like JYP he likes to give lots of feedback but is really nice)

"Y/N dear, why do you sing so softly? You have such a beautiful voice! What is making you hide it?"

"Oh SIR, I actually dunno!!!"

"Y/N dear if there is something bothering you please let me or your friends know."

"Will do SIR" Y/N greeted her teacher and was walking towards the door.

"Y/N the answer is within you and only you can find it" Y/N stopped without turning around for a few seconds to register the message and made her way for her next class.

During lunch break DALA and BTS sat together. Everyone exchanged numbers and started individual conversations. Hoseok and Jimin were sharing their dancing experience with Lisa and Krystal. Namjoon and Nancy exchanging interesting book titles. Jin was telling dad jokes to everyone else. Mandy was laughing so hard and Taehyung kept staring at her. Y/N was deep in thought. She had the feeling that someone has been watching her since the incident in the cafeteria. Her best guess would be Veronica Park the girl who tripped her. Her friends noticed that Y/N was behaving strangely since their music teacher called Y/N back.

*********
Have yall watched The Secret Life of My Secretary???

Kim Jae Kyung's acting was so on point!!!

Veronica Park yeyayo