Chapter 32: Kim Brothers Company

~y/n po~

For the next few days:

After school, Jungkook would bring me home. Irene would be talking with Jewel over skype and we'll join them.

Jewel told us that we'll be working with the Kim Brothers Company too.

I only look forward to those days I spend in the orphanage, with Chubbs and Uncle, and hanging out with Jin.

Jin, Jungkook and Irene moved into the house because we have enough rooms and because we need to work.

Me and Jin have the same school schedule so we decided to partner up for all our assignments. I am grateful but I feel bad sometimes as Jin does most of the work. Whenever we start on our assignments, it would already be late at night and I would fall asleep. And Jin does all the work.

I feel so comfortable around him. He is so funny. Whenever I am with him, it feels like the earth stops turning. He is such an amazing guy.

Oh and Mr Admirer still sends encouraging letters. Its the place where I get most of my confidence and energy from. But I feel like I am using this person...

Anyways about the Kim Brothers Company. We have been trying to get an appointment with the CEO but everytime Jungkook and Irene goes, the appointment gets cancelled.

If yall didn't figure it out yet the CEO is the obnoxious and annoyingly rude idiot, Kim Min Hyun. And I really really don't want to see him.

I feel disgusted whenever I look at him. Not forgetting he makes my blood boil. Talking to him is like talking to the wall!!!😠

It is surprising how Jin is related to him.

Its been 2 weeks and he is causing delay to the progress. I just need him to sign the documents so that I can start the project but noooo

I went straight to his office with Jungkook right behind me. I didn't for a you may enter sign and just barged into Min Hyun's office. He was in an awkward position with a lady who I don't recognise and dont give a damn about.

Anyways, I walked straight to his table and placed the document on it. The security had entered and Jungkook was guarding my back.

Min Hyun asked the lady to leave. The lady made the security to leave with her. Then Min Hyun fixed himself up and smiled at me.

"I need you to sign on this document. It's regarding the Big Top Entertainment collaboration with JK holdings and the Shelle Republic" I said picking a pen and placing it next to the paper.

He picked the pen up and twirled it.

"I heard about the project but I have a condition " Min Hyun said.

"You don't have a say. I know Mr Kim already warned you about this deal" I said.

"Well the thing is I won't lose anything by not signing" he said smirking in triumph.

"What's your condition?" Jungkook asked.

"No" I said looking at Jungkook. I stood up saying "let's go". I went closer to the table and reached for the papers. As I reached in to grab the papers, someone else grabbed my wrists and pulled me closer. He did it so quickly that I couldn't process what was happening.

"Princess this is just the beginning" he whispered in a low voice into my ears. When I finally got my sense back I pushed him so hard, his chair hit the wall behind him. He was shooked.

He was lucky that there is no window behind him😑 MAN I WISH!!!!

I took the document and stormed out of the room. Jungkook stayed behind but joined me after a while. I hope Jungkook taught him a good lesson!!! hahaha😋 he deserved wht he got😋

I went to Mr Kim's favourite restaurant to catch him. Mr Kim immediately recognised me and Jungkook. On seeing us, he figured what had happened.

I can't believe he still hasn't given up on his biological son. He seems nice but...

Anyways, he signed the document and finally we can continue our project.

We worked with Namjoon and Bang Pd who are representatives of Top Entertainment. I was so busy and tired with the project and all the assignments from school, that I couldn't be bothered by the feeling that I was being watched.

******

For a second, I thought Jungkook grew a moustache!!!!