Chapter 38: Aftermath

~jk pov~

I opened my eyes to see an angel lying down infront of me.

She is so pretty

I thought as I used my index finger to trace the features of her face. Finger eventually landed on her lips so I gave her a peck. Then someone opened my hospital room door, so I pretended to be asleep.

"Awwww they look so cute together. I shall come back later once they are ready" the person who I think is my mother said. Then she left.

I could feel Y/N squirming a bit so I didn't open my eyes.

~y/n pov~

I woke up to see Jungkook still unconscious. I slept so well that night. I was so happy that I finally that Jin loved me. I was about to leave to prepare for school when...

"Y/N is that you?" I heard someone ask in a weak voice.

"Kookie your awake!" I exclaimed. "Let me get the doctor. I'll be right back" I said about to leave but he held me wrist.

"Don't leave me" he said as he tried to sit up but was in pain.

"Ya lie down I'll lift your bed up. The wound might open if you put too much pressure on it" I said as I pushed him down and pressed the button to move his head up.

"I'll be back don't worry Kookie. Everything's going to be fine" I said as I ruffled his hair and he nodded so I left to get the doctor. Then I returned to the room and told Jungkook that I needed to get dressed for school and that I'll come back before leaving and left as doctor entered to perform checks.

When I returned to Jungkook's room, Mrs Jeon was seated beside her son's bed feeding him breakfast. I greeted them as I entered the room.

Mrs Jeon had prepared breakfast for me too so I ate the food. It tasted like the food my mother used to make when she was alive. So I kinda of teared up.

"Y/N dear what's wrong?" Mrs Jeon asked and Jungkook also was studying you closely.

"Oh its nothing, its just the food reminded me of my mum" I said as I wiped my face and forced a smile.

"I guess I better get going, I dont wanna be late for school. I'll visit later after school" I said bowing and made my way out. Before I could go out, Mrs Jeon called me "Y/N-ah" so I turned around.

"Darling, you are welcomed over anytime you want. I'll specially cook my best dishes for you" Mrs Jeon said and I nodded.

"I'm sorry for being the causing your son's injury" I said and walked out embarrassed. I heard her say its not my fault but...

After what felt like a long holiday from school, I was bombarded. All of my teachers offered me timeslots for extra lessons which I obviously accepted.

Got7 came to apologised. I forgave them and found out that the thug Jin Young was their leader. Now he was in prison serving his sentence while Min Hyun was in IMH (Institute of Mental Health). Hopefully he doesn't escape.

However, the only person I really wanted to catch up with was avoiding me. She came really early for lessons and sat right infront of the lecturer with all the nerds surrounding her.

I asked her to meet me at the rooftop after school and told her that I wouldn't leave until she came.

She was there. She didn't give me a chance to speak.

"Y/N, I heard you accepted my brothers apology. You are too nice for your own good. I can't be your best friend if my brother cause your brother and you so much pain. I'm sorry but I guess I'll move of that room. I can't change what happened to you but I can reduce your pain so I'll" Mandy said and made her way to the door. I gave her a tight back hug so that she can't walk. She tried to push me off so I said what I had to.

"Before you leave I have to say somethings so stop struggling" then she stopped and listened. I snuggled my face into her back for a while then I slowly released and she turned around.

"You can leave and decide whether you want to leave or stay" I said and she nodded firmly.

"What Min Hyun did to me was outrageously disgusting. I had to give him what he wanted.

But what Mark did was crazy.

He placed his bet on me and helped me escape. I owe him my brothers and my life. I really respect Mark's decision. It was not easy for him. He could've been killed if things got out of hand.

We are not even close. He could have chosen another easy way but no he acted immediately. He saved my brother's life and I am ever so grateful" I said, Mandy was tearing up.

"Mandy you are my best friend and my very first legitimate friend. I was always jealous of your relationship with Mark. How close both of yall are!

Please if you chose to leave me it would hurt me but I wouldn't force you to stay but at least keep your brother.

Continue your wonderful relationship with your brother" I said as I hugged her. Then I slowly released her and left for my extra classes.

*******
I still cannot stop thinking how cute jhope and jungkook were when they were singing frozen during the festa celebration.

I also cannot stop thinking of Friends from bang bang con live. It was so good!!!!

I also cant stop thinking of suga's undercut their cute dance