Chapter 40: Grown up

~y/n pov~

There have been many changes since the incident.

Jin was now the CEO of the Kim Brothers Company. He took over all if Min Hyun's duties. Jin also pays extra attention to our project which allows us to spend more time together.

We have been secretly dating and always look forward to spending time with him.

I legit love my life in Korea, but I miss spending time with mum. I used to visit her 4 times every week cause I had nothing better to do back then. Now I don't even have time to think about mum.

I have been going to the orphanage every weekend. I sleep over in the orphanage every Saturday night. Jin tries to make himself free atleast once a week to spend time with the children there. I stay home at least 3 days a week to complete my school projects with Jin and to hang out with Chubbs.

I also visit the Parks and the Jeons often, since James is in Korea.

I have been teaching Jungkook math and english during my free periods. He helped me lose weight and have a bit more muscles. Oh!!!! I also passed the Jungkook's module!!!!

3 months past real fast. It was the day that we release our product.

I was in Uncle's house getting ready.

"Krystal, I need help with my dress" Jessi shouted.

"Mandy get out of the toilet!!! You've been in there for an hour!!!" Nancy shouted annoyed.

Lisa was helping me with my makeup.

"Girls the guys will be coming in 10. Please start packing up" Krystal shouted.

We will all getting ready for the ceremony.

Nancy was going with Namjoon

Lisa was going with Yoongi

Jessi was going with Hoseok.

Krystal was going with Jimin.

Mandy was going with Taehyung.

I was going with Jungkook, since we were the special guests. Also Jin was going with his parents so...

Then there was knock. Uncle opened the door and Chubbs ran into the room and fell down tripping on the wires.

Lisa was done with my make up so I picked Chubbs up.

"Noona you so pittty" he said smiling. I chuckled at his pronunciation.

Uncle cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

"Ladies the guys are waiting" he said.

"We'll be right down Uncle Jake" Jessi shouted.

Lisa went to packed her makeup so I decided to go down first. I took Uncle's hand while carrying Chubbs and headed down. We stopped at the last steps. Uncle looked into my eyes

"I am so proud of you Y/N" he said pushing my flying strand of hair behind my ears.

"I know your mother will be proud to see what you have become" he said. I smiled in response. James came up to me and took my hand gently from Uncle's and led me to the lawn.

All eyes followed my movement. I was turning red. I placed Chubbs down before continuing with James out the door.

We stood facing each other. He suddenly cupped my face with his hands.

"Thank you for growing into a beautiful young lady" he said. I don't what happened to me but I hugged him in response. He made circles around my back with his hands. I don't know why but this position just felt so right. I never felt the warmth of my brother before but at that moment I felt so thankful for him.

Someone cleared his throat catching our attention. I backed slightly away from James but I was holding his hands.

It was Jungkook. He gently took me from my brother's side. Now everyone was slowly leaving. James, Jewel, Uncle Jake and Chubbs stood at the door to send us off.

"See yall later at the ceremony" I shouted before entering the car. Jungkook closed the door for me. Then he entered from the other door and sat beside me.

"Y/N you look amazing" he said sounding mesmerized.

"Thanks Kookie" I said blushing. Jungkook chuckled at my reaction.

"Y/N? Can you be stand by my side during the speech?" he asked trying to change the subject.

"Sure, just don't give the mic to me and I'll find" I said as I started shaking my legs to calm myself. Jungkook noticed and took my hand and squeezed it.

"You'll do great Y/N. I know it" he said giving me a bunny smile. I simply nodded.

******