Chapter 10: Secret Room

After Y/N ran off, Lisa took a seat and stared blankly into blank space. Lisa thought she had hurt Y/N.

"I think we have found the room Y/N has been keeping us out off all this time" Krystal said.

"What room?" Mandy asked.

"She means we slightly have an idea of what Y/N is going through, something like that" Nancy said.

"Anyways we should go check on her" Jessi said.

"Let's give her some time to cool down before we check on. She might still be sensitive now" Mandy said.

"Okies so what do we do now?" Jessi asked.

"Yall remember about the party tomorrow?" Krystal asked to distract everyone.

"What about the party?" Mandy enquired.

"Let's go choose our clothes for tomorrow then we can check on Y/N in her room. Let's start from my room" Krystal said.

"Why do we need to choose clothes one day before the party?" Nancy asked not approving the idea.

"Once its your turn Nancy you will definitely understand" Mandy said.

"But..."

"Let's not waste time and start moving girls" Jessi said interrupting Nancy. Nancy sulked and followed them out. Krystal put her arm around Lisa and walked with her.

After Krystal and Jessi chose their clothes, the girls went to Lisa and Nancy's room. Lisa chose her clothes at lightning speed. Surprisingly it also took lightning speed for everyone to decide on how to help Nancy. After which, they headed to Y/N's room.

Y/N was found hugging her pillow and staring blankly at Mandy's side of the room.

~flashback y/n pov~

I ran from the lounge and found myself on my bed crying on my pillow.

"I can"t believe I actually literally pushed my friends away. Why did I have to react that way. I don't such good friends. I suck. I don't deserve the Secret Admirer. I deserve nothing. I am pathetic" I said devastated.

After awhile of self pity, I heard a knock on the door. I looked up revealing 5 human silhouettes. I knew who they were. Slowly one by one everyone found a seat in the room.

"I am really sorry Lisa. I didn't mean to push you" I said still recovering from my outburst while looking at Lisa.

"I accept your apology if you let me give you a hug now" Lisa said her arms folded with a frown on her face. Without hesitating I gave Lisa a big hug and she hugged back.

I don't want to lose the people I love anymore. I will fight to keep them with me. I am not going to lose anyone again. Especially this people who actually care about me.

I explained to them that since young I have this fear of physical contact (in korea they call it skinship). When someone suddenly hugs, I would attack them. It is just a normal reaction and I didn't mean to hurt Lisa. I also explained that there are exceptions. When I trust someone and if that person gives me a hug, I wouldn't attack. Also if I am distracted and someone comes into my person boundary, I wouldn't react.

"You mean Jungkook!!!" Mandy said wiggly her eyes.

"It happened so fast that I couldn't process what was going on" I said defending myself. I also explained that when Nancy called me pretty I doubted her which lead to my breakdown.

"But you are really pretty Y/N" Nancy said.

"Anyways do yall wanna see the note from my Secret Admirer?" I asked trying to change the topic as I still didn't feel ready to share my feelings yet.

"Yes please" "Faster!!!" "What are you waiting for!?!" everyone replied understanding what I was trying to do.

"Okies let me get it. Anyways please don't tell the guys about this. This is will be our secret" I said my breathing getting more stable. Mandy was about to say something but Krystal stopped her.

I showed them the note and they all loved it.

"I am so excited for you Y/N" Lisa said smiling.

"So can we go job hunting tomorrow?" I asked my mood slightly brightening up.

"Y/N WE HAVE A PARTY TOMORROW!!!" Mandy exclaimed. I gave her a what you talking about sis face.

"Of course you wouldn't know sleepy head" Jessi said jokingly. I gave her a blank look.

"For Y/N's clothes we can will buy them with Nancy's tomorrow. Now moving on to my clothes" Mandy said while Lisa and Krystal followed her to her closet. After choosing their clothes everyone knocked off. I was the last to sleep.

I feel so blessed right now. I will treasure this moment forever!!!

*****
I understand how Y/N feels.

Sometimes you just feel pathetic. It must feel good to have people who care for you!!!

Anyways i hope yall listen to eight
I high key recommend the song!!!!